runaway

A/N

Imagine is from: rosexdenis on tumblr

Warnings: SPOILERS and a crazy Jaha

"Tell me, which type of crazy isn't enough for you?" I screamed at the delusional Jaha.

"Your promised land sucks!" John replied to Jaha.

Jaha may not have been the best chancellor on the Ark, but the least he could've done is being human. He threw Craig at the beast for bait, and now he expects us to follow his ass into the middle of nowhere? Hell no.

John was laying on the shore, holding his bleeding arm tight against him. I kept my gaze towards the flying thing in the sky. My gaze finally changed back to the poor teen laying by my side. I walked toward him, lowered myself to the ground and placed my hand on his, trying to get him to face me. As I did, he flinched at my touch. He looked at me as if he had never before; his blue eyes shone brighter than ever, his dry and dirty skin, plastered with blood.

I slowly took back his hand and took his arm. I looked into his eyes, making sure I didn't give him more pain than he already was in. Watching him, being in pain, killed me. I know he; John Murphy wasn't the kindest person on Earth, but he was still human.

[Flashback]

John Murphy.

We met on the Ark, in class, like normal teenagers would. When we had chemistry class, he would always pass me notes. He would write me a cheesy chemistry related pick-up line like «Are you made of copper and tellurium? Because you're CuTe». It was a habit of him to flirt with girls all the time, but I was never the one to judge him. I was the shy, private girl that you would hang out in the cafeteria, because you'd need my notes for class. John was the first one to see through that shy image.

Once, I had forgotten my homework in study group, and he was kind enough to give it to me. He knocked on my station door while I was practicing my self defense skills, I opened up the door, looking rough and sweaty, he looked at me with his stupid smirk on his face.

"What do you want?" Looking at him, out of breath.

"Someone's looking hot." As he gave me his signature smirk and charming effect.

"Thanks, Murphy. Can I help you with something?" He looked at me up and down, as I placed two fingers under his chin, tilting it up.

"You forgot your homework in class, so I wanted to give it to you." He handed it to me, achieving an honest smile from him.

"Thank you, that's very kind of you." I responded, returning him his smile.

"I'll see you then, Y/N." "Yeah, see ya." As we finished our conversation, I closed the door behind me, hiding the blush from my cheeks.

I held onto the door for few seconds, smiling widely.

"How is he so cute?" I thought to myself.

[End of flashback]

His wincing caught me awake.

"Sorry." I wrapped the piece of cloth tight around his forearm. I offered him my hand, helping him up on his feet.

As he took my hand, I placed his arm around my shoulder, helping him get enough support.

I snapped my head towards John, but he was looking at something else. I carefully looked where his eyes were and found what he might've been staring at. A solar panel? Again?