(Chapter Thirty-Three)

So Im really sorry I havent updated in 8 months. ive typed this chapter up so much but it kept closing out of it on my computer and deleting the chapter every time i tried to type it. Everything has changed in 8 months but i can talk about that later. anywhos lets get back to the book.

Song for this chapter is "He Wasn't" By Avril Lavigne

Read on...

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Jason's POV:

        "Tarrence, what is your position here? What are you trying to do with Aubrey?" Tarrence may be my best friend but we haven't had a true conversation in so long, I feel like we're becoming distant. Ever since Aubrey came here he's been acting suspicious.

        "Other than trying to get home so I can rip those sexy little clothes off of her? Nothing really." That just tipped me a bit. He wasn't supposed to say that... If he's going to try to get with my mate he needs to respect her. But I can't even think about him being with her at all. It's time to tell him, time to end all this madness.

        "Tarrence, remember how I said to not get to close to Aubrey? Because she might have a mate who is in this pack?" He nods his head slightly, motoning for me to continue. "Well it's me. I'm her mate. And you need to back off. Like right now. She is my mate and right about now, with you saying all of these things, I want to rip your damn head off so bad." I conclude with a growl and he bows his head in submission, making me see that he understands how much this means to me.

        Then he asks a question I hadn't even though about yet. I had a plan for today. Right after I talked to him... I had things planned out. "What are you going to do about Shay? And Sarah?" With all my emotions running through me I hadn't even thought about the biggest problem yet. I was just concentrating on my mate.

        "Don't say anything about it yet. I plan to tell everyone when the time is right. I had already told my dad, but you need to promise you won't tell anyone. Especially Shay and Sarah." I really didn't think this through did I...

        Then our trust for eachother is only laced up with two words, "Alright man."

        I leave him, still not fully satisfied with him touching my mate before I got to... Then I race off into the main building to find find my perfect little godess. I track her down by her scent and find her in her psychology class. When I bust through the door, everyone's heads snap in my direction, everyone except her. I don't blame her though. For what i've done, I wouldn't want to look at me either. I stalk over to her and sling her over my shoulder and get out of that room as fast as i could.

        I make it to the car and place her in the front seat, letting her buckle herself in, not wanting a mishap to happen again like the other day.

        "Jason, I'm only going to ask you this once, and you better have a hell of an explination." She looks over at me with wary eyes. "What in the hell is going on? Why did you just pull me out of class like that? Are you going insane?!"

        The truth is... I probably am. I havent touched my mate in so long, and I know the consequences if i'm actually allowed to get my hands on her, but I cant help myself anymore. I can't resist the bond anymore. I know it, and she knows it.

         "I will explain it all when we get back the house... there's so much to talk about Aubrey, I just need you to trust me. Just trust me for once." Her facial expressions change over a little amount of time, I just have troubles reading them, my girl is such a mystery to me. I just want her to let me in, to accept me, to tell me what's on her mind. But i've realised something. She can't do that with me until i'm able to do that with her. That's why i'm taking her back home...

        "Baby..." The nickname rolls off of her tongue like hot lava, and it sounds so natural, like she's said it a million times. I find myself purring at her soft, innocent voice. I look over at her to see what she needs. "I'm confused, and scared... please tell me what's going on." I can't take this, the pained expression on her face is enough to make a grown man burst into tears. And I just cant take it.

        We've only been driving for a few minutes but I pull the car over to the side of the road right as a tear streamed down her perfect face. I grab a hold of her as gently as I can and pull her over the center console and into my lap.

        "You don't need to worry about all of this right now sweetheart. Everything will be alright, I will always protect you. No matter what the situation is. Just relax, I will explain everything to you when we get home."

        "The pack house."

        "Yes, the pack house. Is that alright?" I lift her head to look into her perfectly gorgeous eyes.

        "Of course. I like it there." She whispers. My heart clenches for the tiny girl sitting on my lap.

        "Good..." I let us sit there a bit longer then put her back in her seat. i make sure she buckles before I take off back to the house again.

        "There's also something I should mention before we get back..." She just sits and waits for me to continue. "I kind of forced Tarrence to stay away from you. He wa-"

        "Jason! You cant do that!"

        "What have I said about you inturrupting me baby girl. I don't like it! Let me finish before you decide to continue with this hateful rampage of yours."

        She stares at me in mild shock. "Yes, sir."

        "Good. Now, as I was saying. You are my mate, and this little scheme you've got going on isn't going to continue. Tarrence only wanted you for sex. That, plus another guy touching you just makes me want to kill everything seperating you from me. But that wont do. That's all I had to tell you. He was just going to get into your pants then dump you. I know him." She stares at me. This news doesnt seem to affect her at all and that excites me. She wants me as much as I want her.

        I pull up to the pack house and she follows me out of the car. I say only one thing before I open the front door for the both of us. "Do you trust me?"

        "Always. She says with a panicked look on her face.

        I pull her inside and slam the door shut. I push her back against it and kiss her like my life depended on it, knowing this might be the last time I get to do this after I tell her everything that's been going on right under her adorable little nose.

        "I love you, Aubrey. So much it hurts." And with that I pull her up to my bedroom to start the explination that will change everything for everyone in this pack, this family.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

So I will begin the next chapter after this one. I have everything under the sun to do this weekend. So i will write the next chapter while I am on the bus to my archery tournment. Im sorry for waiting so long to do this. This chapter deleted three time today while I was writing it all over again so Im a bit agitated. Once again, im so so so sorry...

Vote/Comment/And be happy my baby unicorns!!!

-Tori<3<3<3