(Chapter Twenty-Three)

So this will be short update since I'm in class and it's unknown POV..

The song for this chapter just has to be Animal I Have Become by Three Days Grace.

Read on...

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Unknown POV:

"Absolutely unacceptable! How many times do I have to tell you, we need her by this weekend!" Jarred hisses at me.

"Tell me something I don't know." I mumble under my breath.

"Fine. If you do not succeed you are as good as dead to me. Whether you live or die, I don't care." On that note he walks away and I feel the impact of his words on my heart. Would my own father really degrade himself to that? Is he so desperate to get that stupid bitch that he doesn't even care about his own child anymore?

He needs to check himself, like, right now. If he thinks that he's going to get Aubrey then hes going to be in for a big suprise when he finds out that she has a mate. Even if Aubreys mate doesn't want her, he will stick up for her when put into danger. I know how mates work. He won't just sit back and watch he get tortured. If he can do anything, he will do it. If he can't do anything, he will still try to do something even if it won't have an effect.

If Jarred so much as touches her, im pretty sure Aubreys mate, whoever it may be, won't hesitate to try and kill him. Speaking of, I should probably try and find out who he is, see how strong he is, whos pack hes in, if he really is worthy of her. I'll admit, I was supposed to just stalk Aubrey. Pretend to get close to her and find out her secrets. But now... I actually feel like we're... friends. She's the only 'friend' that I've ever had and I really don't want to lose it. I feel aweful about betraying her, but then I think back to the purpose and realize that this has to be done. Done by this weekend...

It sickens me that she will be back with Steven, especially in the way she will have to be with him. But I have to do this. If not for her, then for me. Because if I don't do this... There will be war, and my immediate death...

 ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Ok guys so it's pretty obvious as to who this is. Buuuttttt who do you think the dad is??? Like what position does he hold that makes him so powerful??? AND WHO DO YOU THINK STEVEN IS!!!

Anyways, go and check out Anonymous_xo123 page and read her book please!!! oooo Also therianalfabride page!!! read her book!!! Jeff the Killer is hot... anywayssssss...

I never said Jason was going to die!!! People just assumed that. That's what theyre supposed to do. theyre supposed to guess what he meant and what was going to happen so stop freaking out guys!!! All will be explained in Jason's next POV which will be next chapter!!!

Vote/Comment/And be happy my Baby Unicorns!!! And my Rainbow Baby Pegasus!!!

-Tori<3<3<3