(Chapter Seventeen)

WOWOWOWOWOWOWOWOWOWOWOWOWOW!!!! Did i meantion WOW???!!! I gained over 1,000 readers in one day and 100 votes... that makes me so happy. Ive never had that many in one day. Thank you thank you thank you!!!

Read on...

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Jason's POV:

I promised I'd give her some space... But she's just making it too damn hard to stay away. She may not realize it but she's calling out to me right now. I said I wouldn't bother her unless she wanted me. She wants me bad right now but she doesn't realize it, therefore if I just went running in there, like I feel like doing, she'd just kick me out and that wouldn't get me anywhere... We need to teach her how to control everything. Her thoughts. Her feelings. Her actions. Things could go wrong if everybody knows her secrets.

So I just do the best I can right now while being so far from her... I have my wolf calling back to hers while I think about what it might feel like to have her laying beside me right now... It's calming me down and it's making our minds closer.

I tune into her thoughts and take a sharp intake of breath at what I'm hearing. Her thoughts... Are about me... I know she wants me. It's in her nature and all, but I'm just surprised that she's letting herself think so positively of me. I just wish she'd love me like I love her. I may have said and done awful things... But it was against my will. If I had it my way she wouldn't have met me. She wouldn't even know I exist. She's to good for me... But now that she's met me, I have to have her. I'd rather die than purposely hurt her again...

Her father is quite the dick. Yes, I know her father... But he's not who he used to be. He's not alpha and he's gotten even worse. From what I've heard she ran away from him because he went crazy. He lost his mate and couldn't handle it just like any normal wolf... But I want to find out her side before the final decision is made... I don't believe what everyone is saying.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Aubrey's POV:

I wake up to the sound of my stupid alarm and get ready to go downstairs. I hop in the shower realizing that I haven't gotten one in a day or two. Nasty. I scrub myself down with the cherry body gel until my skin is slighty pink. I like having a bit of color...

What am I doing??? How can I just act like this is a normal school day??? Hell, I just found my mate last night and i'm thinking of ways to avoid him during school. Who does this???!!! Me obviously... But I should be happy... He was trying to reach through to me for the past couple of days so maybe I should just listen to what he has to say. He said he wouldn't bug me if I didn't want him so if he really does love me then he will at least try if i'm not so crude to him...

So at lunch today, or whenever I see him next, I'll be nice to him. I'll give him a chance...

I get out of the shower and dry mysef off. There's an outfit layed out for me in the next room. I wonder how they always know when to get me one...

I put it on but disliked it immedietly. It was a black tube top and fucking white denim daisy dukes. No fucking way am i showing that much skin. I have bruises in the most random places and I dont like having clothes on that show off my body. The only exception was that dress for the ceremony. I toss the outfit to the side and disregard the accessories. I take out my clothing I brought with me and slide into my familiar blue jeans and hoodie. It's comfortable and doesn't make me look like a total skank. I put on my DC's and brush my hair out then part it to the left side. I then procede to put on deodorant. For some reason, today im putting more effort into my appearances...

I exit my room very carefully as to not run into Jason again. Honestly, he scares me... But I'm willing to give him a chance to explain himself...

I race down the stairs as fast as I can because I already wasted too much time with my wardrobe mishap. My 'mom' sees me and her smile turns to a slight frown. "Oh, Aubrey... What are you wearing??? We had clothes left out for you." So that's the kind of daughter she wants??? A slutty one... But instead she got stuck with me. Does she not want me anymore???

"I'm wearing my clothes. Sorry I couldn't be the whorish daughter you wanted!!!" After that I run outside and realize I have no clue where the school is. But you know what??? I don't care anymore. So I start walking away from the house in the left direction after I'm a fair way away from the house. I've been here for two days and I hate it. How an I supposed to live here forever???

So I just take a breather and enjoy the view. If I'm not going the right way then whatever. I don't really care.

Just then I hear a car behind me. I move to the side of the road so they can get by but they slow down and drive along slowly beside me while rolling the window down. The car is a deep blue Camero and I practically drool. God it's gorgeous. When the windows were fully down I look inside and am surprised to see a very tired Jason Taylor driving it. I keep my head straight and keep walking but I respond to him.

"What do you want???" That was nice enough right???

"Need a ride to school???" He asks me in a shy voice. Why is he nervous??? It should be me if anyone was to be nervous. I don't know what to say. I'm too shocked at his offer for me to speak. So I do what any no sensible person would do... I stare at him with my mouth gaping wide open like some damn fish.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Any suggestions for what she would do??? Get in the car or no??? There's a twist type thing next chapter that some of you may get mad at me about... Sorry if you think it shouldn't happen but trust me... It's makes a plot for some of the rest of the book.

Who do you think the mysterious person from a Couple chapters ago was???

Vote/Comment/And be happy my baby unicorns!!!

-Tori