(Chapter One)

THIS IS THE FIRST OFFICIAL CHAPTER SINCE ITS FINALLY WHEN THE BAD BOY COMES IN ;) wink wink nudge nudge ;) ;) ;)

*************************************************************************************************

I could have sworn he was there. I had just seen him a second ago but I heard Sarah's car pull up so I looked her way then when I turned back around he was gone. Just like that!!!

'Don't be ridiculous Aubrey, he wasn't there. Your mind is playing tricks on you again.'

'I know. But its weird that even if it was just in my head that he would appear.'

Yes I talk to myself. I know. But since there's no one else I have gotten used to making myself my own company. Its kind of sad now that I think about it. Oh, god I'm hopeless. Watch me grow up to be an old cat lady!!!!!! I just don't think I can live that way!!!!!

'Then get into a family and stay there so they can help you smart one.'

Stupid conscience... But I do have a point. So for my sake, the next family I get put into is the one I will stay in!!! And that's final!!!

"Hurry up or were gonna be late again Aubrey!!!" Sarah was screaming at me from the car while very obnoxiously honking her horn. "Don't you remember what Mrs.Hook said? If we were late again we would get detention???!!!" Of course, she was worried about her education as always. Detention still didn't seem that bad though...

"Alright I'm coming chill out." I calmly said. I normally talk like this except for sometimes when I lash out at people for calling me goth or emo. News flash people!!! Just because I don't talk much doesn't mean I'm emo whatsoever!!!

Yes it doesn't take much to set me off. I realize that. But I'm sorry I just can't help it.

______________________________________

When we got to school I was surprised that no one was in the parking lot. I wondered where they could be. But I really couldn't care less so I just went into school.

Inside there were students though who probably took the busses to school. I walk up to my locker and I feel some ones presence so I turn around to find no one there. Hmm...

I turn back to my locker and start getting my text books out. Not that I actually use them. It just makes the teachers happy and in my case that isn't such a bad idea. I need to keep my grades up and stay out of trouble if I want to stay here and not move again.

Later I'm getting assigned to a new family who apparently needs something fresh. apparently I'm a fresh new start for their lives???? Sure hope that's what it means at least...

I slam my locker shut just thinking about how I'm always jumping around to different families. Trying to get along with them. But excuse me its not my fault you didn't look into my background and criminal record before you started 'owning' me. Just saying...

Sometimes I just get too pissed off with all this shit. So pissed and off in lala land that I didn't even realize that the 'bad boy' AKA: School wide famous Jason Taylor was standing right beside my locker when I shut it.

I swear this boy has more girls after him than Channing Tatum after "Magic Mike" came out. (Not hating on him. I love Channing Tatum. He a smexy beast!!!!!) He's got jet black hair and eyes so dark you can't even see the pupils. Not that I've ever starred at him or anything...

He's around 6'4" and has a very built body. I mean you can literally see his biceps practically ripping through his shirt!!! I swear he's either naturally and gorgeously built or is on steroids. Not to mention his jeans fit nicely around his ass...

I mentally slapped myself for staring.

"What do you want???" God I sounded pretty bitchy there. Hmm. Oops. Oh well I think he can take it like a big boy.

"Sorry for interrupting. Aren't you just a little ray of sunshine this morning baby girl." He says with a smirk on his face.

Okay now I was pissed. I do not like him calling me that!!! You do not even understand half way of how much I hate this boy!!!

"Get your ego out of your ass and don't go calling me that. 'Cuz I sure as hell am not your fucking baby girl."

"Language baby girl there are other innocent people around here you know. Its not only me." By now theres a big old smirk on his face that I would love to slap off of him right about now.

"You? Innocent? You're more like a freaking man-whore." I saw hurt flash through his eyes but he quickly recovered and put his smirk back on. Bastard.

"Now that wasn't very nice baby girl. You see, bad people always get karma. You know, to bite them back in the ass for what they did, or in this case, said." This guy is starting to freak me out. Is he gonna try and get me back just for calling him a man-whore? Wow he is waaaaayyyy to serious with this shit.

"What the hell are you talking about?" Well, I might as well see what's gonna happen.

"Just saying, man-whores get around to all the girls in school." He points me."Even the girls who are pathetic and not worthy of this." He says motioning to his body. WTF that little bastard!!! Going and saying I'm not worthy of him!!!! More like he isn't worthy for girls!!! I don't even want to know about all the aids and herpes and STD's and shit running through his body right now. Probably has given something to every single girl he's had sex with!!! Which is just about all of the girls in school.

"No way in hell are you fucking me Got it???" He'd better get it. 'Cuiz if he does touch me his foot will be up his ass.

"Yea I got it. I'm just saying though, keep a look out on your surroundings. Anything can happen." Hes now only inches away, whispering in my ear. Dear lord I nearly melted to the ground from his voice. God I hate him.

The bell rings and I open my eyes. I hadn't even realized they'd been shut. I walk down the hall to first period. Feeling extremely anxious. But I shouldn't be worrying. Its not like he would try and pull anything during school hours, right??? And hopefully not at any time for that matter.

*************************************************************************************************

OKAY SO IM NOT SURE IF THIS WAS ANY GOOD. BEING ,MY FIRST BOOK AND ALL. don't judge. BUT I DECIDED IM NOT EVEN GOING TO MAKE IT A VAMPIRE STORY ANYMORE SO NOW ITS A WHEREWOLF STORY. IT MAKES MORE SENSE FOR HOW THE TITLE COMES IN LATER AND IN THE NEXT CHAPTER YOU WILL FIND OUT SHES A WHEREWOLF. ITS NOT GIVING ANYTHING AWAY ITS NOT LIKE THIS IS A BIG SECRET. WELL IN THE STORY IT IS BUT NOT NOW. ANYWAYS...

WILL UPDATE SOON

-Tori