(Chapter Nine)

I decided to do a chapter on Jasons POV cuz i'd like you guys to know whats going on inside that boys head. Here ya go...

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Jasons POV

I haven't even met her and I already hate her. Who does she think she is coming in here thinking she can replace my sister. I mean really she's not even near the same age that Samantha was. Samantha was my 9 year old sister. She was the light of my life and my best friend. I did everything with that child then they just had to kill her. The just HAD to take her away from me!!! The rogues who did this to her are going to pay. Because no matter what the pain and emptiness of losing someone that close is going to do to our family, we can never replace it. We can never make it better. This would be the ideal time to have a mate around.

I'm 17 right now and still haven't found my mate but right now she would come in handy. I can barely control my temper and I can feel my wolf trying to get out. I just want blood right now. I want the disgusting taste of the metallic liquid running down my face, with me having the satisfaction of dead rogues all around me. I would never kill just for fun but this will be both fun and satisfying. Those rogues deserve to die and I can't get the image of me tearing their throats out, out of my head. It's driving me mad.

Tarrence walks in all of a sudden. Without knocking of course. He's my best friend, practically my brother, and also the head warriors son. Although i'm still bigger than him, which i'm not afraid to admit and he knows it. He might have better fighting skills and be a pretty big guy but i'm future alpha. He doesn't really have a choice whether to obey me or not. So HA!!! Yea i'm a bit in over my head about the whole future alpha thing, but I live for respect, so people shouldn't expect me to have it any other way. Not even my mate.

I want my mate right now. No not even my mate, I just want a distraction from my thoughts. I've been thinking of calling Shay over. She's my girlfriend... well... fuckbuddy/girlfriend I guess. I mean that's all she's useful for. She's annoying but hell, that won't stop me. She gives great fucks so I can't really complain. I know I should wait for my mate so things won't be all fucked up when I find her but i'm slowly losing hope that I will find her. I can't pull out some bullshit saying how I already love her because I clearly don't if i'm fucking around with some slut. She's going to have to do some serious which craft on me because I don't even plan on loving anyone. Sure i'm psyched to get a mate but what if she's some weird ugly ass motherfucker. What am I supposed to do then??? Cuz there ain't no way I can cope with that.

Thoughts about my mate were taking over my head so much I forgot that Tarrence was standing right in front of my bed. I'm glad he didn't interrupt me. He could clearly see I was lost in my thoughts I guess... This is why he's my best friend. As gay as that sounds.

"Hey loner. What you doing in here??? I'm awaiting the arrival of the Satan spawn." I know i'm judging this chick before she even gets here but I can't help it. I just can't get over the fact that a 15 year old nobody is going to be taking the place of sweet little 9 year old. The only person that I've ever loved in this world. Replaced by some false ass bitch. Just greeaatt...

"Hey, be nice bro. You never know, she could be really nice... Or some fake preppy bitch. But you know, what happens happens. Your mom seems to really like her though and she says she's gorgeous. Do you even know if she is a werewolf???" You know I've never really thought about it. Werewolf or not, nothing changes my opinion on where she stands and where she should be.

"Gorgeous huh??? Never would've thought. Does she have a mate??? Or what's the deal with her???" I sure hope she has a mate. The last thing I need right now is all the males drooling and chasing after my new unmated 'sister' like some lost puppies. Would I think that she's pretty??? Nah, I have Shay for fooling around with.