(Chapter Twenty-Seven)

Ok ladies and you ghost readers out there, oh and maybe some gentlemen? anyways... if youd like to make a cover for me just make it then send it to me on either kik(Helena4523) or my wattpad account, ok? I appreciate all the support and im now back in the top 15 in wherewolf!!! All thanks to you guys!!! what more do I have to say... Testings a bitch...

This chapter is dedicated to SmallTree because... i dont know... I get good vibes from her lolololz!!! I dont even know. Im in a pretty crappy mood so ill quit talking now.

Song for this chapter is... Lips of an Angel by Hinder.

p.s. i just got a wrist brace today, so sorry if it hits any extra keys and makes weird mistakes...

Read on...

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Aubreys POV:

I never thought i could have such fun with pther people. After we went shopping we went to eat at an amazing Mexican resteraunt. Sarah is finally out of her funk she was in earlier and I guess Mrs.Taylor was right about the cops being pack members, seeing as how I have seen one sign of them in hours. But you know how theres always that one thing to go wrong whgen wvwrythings going right? Well, now was that time...

"Oh my godess!" She said in a sugarsweet tone. "Aubrey? Sweety, what are you doing here?" She continues with her facade but I can hear the slight annoyence in the girls voice. She'd be a terrible actress...

"Shay? Is that you? I can't really tell with all the crap that's on your fake face..." Seriously she needs to lay off the makeup, like immediately... It only makes her even more ugly than she already was. I'd be willing to smack it off of her if she wants...

"I was just getting something Jason and I needed." She says with her lips pursed and a mischevious smile on her face telling us she knows something we don't. "Can I speak to you alone for a second Aubrey?" I raise my eyebrow in curiosity but follow her over to the food court and we sit at a table.

"Did you try the new Mexican place? It's quite good." I tell her acting as friendly as possible without thinking of ripping her throat out.

"Cut the bullshit, rogue. After you left, Jason helped me with my arm. He cares about me..."

"Or he just didnt want to keep hearing your horrid ugly squeeling." I chime in. She sends me a glare that could kill anyone. Well, anyone but me. "Listen bitch." I hiss out. "I don't care who you are. I don't care about Jason what so ever. And I certainly don't care about what you think about that monster. I don't care that you think I want him, because I don't. You can fucking have him. I don't care that you hate me or see me as a threat. I don't care if you think I want him. You can think about whatever the hell you want, just leave me out of it. You won't catch us together ever again because I DON'T WANT HIM!" My voice was raising with every word that I said, by the end I was screaming and ready to shift.

I knew that I was lying when the first sentence came out. I might've said I didn't care about any of that but... truth is I did... I care about Jason whether I want to or not. Realization just dawned on me that no matter how much I push him away, no matter how much I don't think about him, his mezmerizing body, his silky voice, the way his hands feel on me... I will never be able to get rid of him. He will always keep comming back no matter what. Maybe I should just work things out with him.

Maybe i should sit us down and have a really long talk. he needs to explain everything to me, and I to him.

"Well good then. Cuz when you left and my arm was fixed, we fucked. I just came out afterwards to buy new 'outfits' for tonight." It was like a truck hit me in the stomach. They had sex? No way. Jason wouldn't do that. Everyone waits for their mates to be their firsts don't they? How many times have they done it? Why didn't he tell me?! Is that all he wanted me for then? A sex toy!