(Chapter Four)

"Do you think this dress looks good on me???"Sheila asks me.

"Sure it looks amazing!!!" I said with fake enthusiasm. If I didnt then i would have gotten beaten.

"Shut up!!! what do you know about fashion!!! This thing is hidieous! It makes me look like a fucking fat ass. Its almost as ugly as you." She says with a smirk. Then continues," But lets not insult it too badly."

She winks then turns on her heel and struts out.
That bitch!!! how can someone be so disrespetful!!! If only she knew what I was...

But id be more than happy to show her if I could. In the best way possible to... By killing all these bitches!!!

Dont i just have sutch lovely thoughts???

I know right.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I walk downstairs to eat 'dinner' while thinking...

If Jason already knew I was an orphan then why hasn't he told his father. Surly the alpha should know by now that there's a rouge on his territory... I just don't get it. Wouldn't Jason want me out of this place and away from everyone as soon as possible??? He hates me with a passion so I'm just confused.

The girls in the orphanage may go to school with me too but that doesn't mean anybody knows about them. Everybody thinks they're to perfect to be imperfect so nobody would even think they wouldn't have a family to love them. These girls are the populars so people just cherish them and don't question it.

Which I think is some shit because half the girls int he school are waaayyyy prettier and smarter. these bitches just fooled everyone into believing they had money. And a family...

But they dont, and i need to fix the mis-understanding its caused. Since my secret has been revealed I can just tell everyone about their to. But the problem is that no one would believe me if I just told them. So I have to figure out a way to show people...

Well I'll think about that.

So back to the alpha matter... I hope Jason wont say anything to his father untill im old enough to graduate. Right now his father knows I exist he just thinks im apart of his pack for some reason.

I've never really wanted to know that i was being owned by an alpha so when i grduate im going to move as far away as possible and never see these people again... hopefully.

------------------------------------------------------------------------

As I'm walking downstairs to prepare food for the girls Mrs.Whitman stops me again... shit.

"Aubrey wait, dont you even want to know the last name of your new family???!!!"

Not really... "Okay fine what is it then???"

"Theyre called the Taylors. You might know their son. He goes to your school??? His names Jason. Jason Taylor." While im processing this I hear the girls in the background...

"THE Jason Taylor!!!???!!!"

"No fair you lucky little bitch!!!"

"He should be MINE!!!!!!"

So on and so forth... yea you get the point. I'm still trying to process this when Mrs.Whitman starts talking again.

"So pack your bags tonight you will be moving in tomorrow!!!"

Wait, so im moving in with Jason Taylors family??? The Jason Taylor???!!! My highschool bully??? Son of the alpha??? This cant be happening... Oh, shit... Then everything went black...