(Chapter Thirteen)

So sorry I haven't updated since forever. I give full permission to everyone reading this to track me down and shoot me with a knife. Please, be my guest. Read on.

________________________________________________________________________

Aubrey's POV

"Do you actually love me or are you just saying what you know I want to hear??? You could never love someone like me, Jason."

"But I do baby girl. I really do love you. More than anything and I always will. We were designed to find our mate. The one person we would love forever and for always. You just happened to be mine and I wouldn't ever change that. All your flaws are what make me love you even more. All the wrongdoing in your life. All the shit. It all just shows how strong you are, how brave, and how magnificent. And it shows you can put up with me. Because, trust me, that's not the easiest thing to do. So please just stop with all the none sense about me not loving you. I love you more than you could ever know and I love you more than anyone else could ever love you. It's just you and me against the world baby girl. Forever and always. I will always love you. No matter what.

"I love you too Jason. I love you so damn much it hurts... And I hate myself for it."

"Why do you hate yourself for loving me baby girl???"

"All you ever we're was hurtful to me. You bullied me, you hated me, and you never showed me that you loved me even in the slightest gesture. I don't believe you changed either. You can't just be cruel to me for no reason then love me, it makes no sense..."

"Baby girl, you don't understand. I've always loved you. I had to treat you that way, I was forced todo it, I didn't have a choice. Please believe me."

"I can't believe that. Who would've forced you to do such terrible things???"

"My Pack. You see, Sarah is-"

________________________________________________________________________

I jolt awake and try to force myself to go back to sleep but it doesn't work. God, what was he going to say???!!!

He's always loved me??? Well he sure as hell has a funny way of showing it!!!

And what the hell is Sarah???!!! God dammit I'm so fucking confused right now!!! I need to find Jason and get him to answer all my questions. I fucking hate him but I need to start getting answers.

It's pitch black outside and it takes me a while to realize that I'm surrounded by wolves... I'm scared shitless but when I try to scream it comes out as a howl. Then voices fill my head.

"Aubrey???"

"What happened???"

"Your finally awake!!!"

There's so many voices saying pretty much the same thing and it's overbearing. It's giving me a headache. But then I hear him... Jason.

"Aubrey... Are you ok???" And oh my god, his voice sound like pure ecstasy. Then suddenly people are chuckling...

Wait, what's going on??? And what's that noise...

"Ummm... It's you. You're ummm... Purring."

It's his voice again!!! I turn in a complete circle to see where he was but I couldn't find him...

I try to speak and ask him where he is. I want to see him. I'm so scared right now and I have no clue what's going on. But I can't talk. Ohs shit. Am I stuck like this??? In wolf form??? How do I change back???!!!

*Its just like changing into a wolf. Just picture yourself a human again.* Oh, well that makes sense...

"Wait no!!! Aubrey wait!!!" His breathtaking voice ceases my thoughts. Wait what am I doing right now??? Why am I thinking this about Jason??? I'm supposed to be mad at him!!! He's a fucking egotistical asshole who I never wanted to see after what he did in the cafeteria!!!

"What is she talking about Jason???" It's his mom. Oh he's gonna have fun telling her this story. So much for the perfect child...

"Nothing that needs to be discussed right now mother. Aubrey go behind a tree and shift back. You'll be naked so please don't flip out."

Wait how do they know what in thinking about???!!! And why do I have to be naked when I switch!!! I hate being naked with others around.

"You get used to it. Just go..."

Grrr fine. I just wish I had clothes.

I stand up on all four feet and slowly and carefully make my way out of the middle of the huge circle and go into the woods.

Instead of forming back into my human form I bolt towards the pack house. Somehow I just know where it is... Strange.

"Aubrey, stop!!! Please quit running baby girl!!!"

There he goes again with the baby girl!!! Damn!!! But this time... Damn it sounded sexy.

I suddenly hear a low sexy growl and it makes me start... What is this... Panting??? Gross.

I can see the pack house in my line of site now and run as fast as I can, still in wolf form, up to my new room. I lock the door with my teeth-which is extremely hard- then I go to the bathroom and lock that door. I do what my wolf said and change back into my human form. Like Jason said, I'm naked. God dammit!!! It hurt a little less when changing back but it still hurt.

"Please put some clothes on... Other people can see you in their minds... Put clothes on, NOW!!!" Jeez... Feisty. Wait... Other people can see me??? That's impossible!!! How???!!! I quickly put clothes on and sit down on the bathroom floor and start to quietly sob. I'm so confused. There are so many unanswered questions and I'm so embarrassed I never want t be seen again...

I suddenly hear a whimper in my mind and something clawing at the door... Oh shit.

"Aubrey, open up." Nope. Nun uh. Never gonna happen. I'll just starve in here and die...

There is then a loud bang and the sound of wood splitting. That was the door!!! Holy shit!!! Before they knock this one down and hurt me I hurriedly stand up, unlock it, then open it. Before me I see a huge pitch black wolf with blazing blue eyes.

"Are you going to hurt me???" I whisper quietly. The wolf shakes his head no...

I reach out my hand and he steps closer. My fingers are suddenly running through his dark hair on his forehead but I quickly pull back. I swear I just felt a little buzz. I hope it was only static. If it wasn't then... There's only one other meaning to it... This is my mate.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Short chapter I know. I'm sorry. So much is happening. Grades are pretty much going downhill again and my friends are just bitches so... Yea. Don't listen to my excuses. They're all stupid. True. But stupid.

Vote/Comment/And be happy my baby unicorns...

-Tori