Chapter 2

Louis POV

I woke up and Harry was lying beside me, looking up at the ceiling with his hands behind his head.

"Morning love." I said.

"Morning Lou." he replied and I shuffled closer to give him a kiss before climbing over him and out of bed. Harry wolf whistled behind me as I realized I was still naked from the night before. I rolled my eyes and knelt back down on the bed, giving Harry another kiss, pushing my tongue into his mouth.

He grinned when I moved away again, heading for the bathroom. 

"You coming?" I asked, pointing at the shower.

"Yep." Harry replied and he scrambled out of bed, exhaling loudly as he stood up and started walking. 

"What?" I asked urgently.

"Just a bit sore." Harry replied quietly.

"Did I fuck you too hard?" I asked, smirking.

"Shut up." Harry mumbled.

"I'm sorry love." I replied as he hobbled past and I gave his bum a quick pinch, following him into the shower.

Harry started the water and pushed me against the wall of the shower, pushing his thigh against my cock as he kissed me.

I moaned as Harry moved his lips down to my chest, biting and licking my skin as he played with my nipples with his fingers. I moved to touch my hard-on but Harry slapped my hand away and continued to suck my shoulder.

I thrusted my hips into Harry, desperate for some kind of contact. He was hard too and before he could stop me I grabbed his cock and wrapped my hands around it, gently stroking and pumping him. He didn't try to stop me, only moaned and dragged his teeth along my skin all the way from my shoulder to my belly button. I was forced to let go of his dick as he knelt down and licked the tip of my cock, making it twitch slightly. 

Harry smirked up at me and continued licking along my dick, from the tip to the base, licking up the pre-come and then without warning he pushed me into his mouth. I put my head back on the shower wall and moaned, my hands in his hair as he sucked me off. 

Harry was so hard and the sight of his cock and the sensation of him sucking on my cock and the little groans he was making was enough to make me come unexpectedly. Harry coughed slightly and stood back up. I kissed him and then I knelt down, sucking him off until he came as well.

Harry pulled me back up and kissed me for a while.

"Here, I'll wash your hair for you." I said and I squirted some shampoo onto my hand, rubbing some into Harry's hair and some into mine. Then we got out of the shower and got dressed, heading into the shared kitchen for breakfast.

"Morning." Zayn said, he was sitting at the table eating a bowl of Cheerios and winked at me as we walked in. I realized that's Zayn's room was right next to mine, no doubt he heard us.

I flipped him off and turned the kettle on, getting two bowls from a drawer. Harry poured us bowls of cornflakes and set them on the table as I made us a tea each, sitting down next to Zayn.

"How's Gigi?" Harry asked Zayn.

"She's good, actually she's coming up next weekend and was wondering if we wanted to double date?" Zayn replied.

"Well I have a sleepover with Niall, Lottie and Liam on Friday night for Niall's eighteenth but I could come on Saturday." Harry said.

"Perfect." Zayn replied and he got up, washed his cereal bowl and headed into the shared living room.

"Morning lads." Ed said, walking in and stretching.

"Oh, Ed. I need a favor." I said.

"What can I do for you Tommo?" he asked, sitting down beside Harry.

"First of all, this is my boyfriend Harry, Harry, Ed, Ed, Harry." I introduced.

"Nice to meet you mate." Ed said and he shook Harry's hand.

"Right, the favor. So my sister's boyfriend and his band might be interested in doing that battle of the bands thing at the pub and since you can't do it because you're not a band I thought that maybe you'd like to sing with them? Because if you're there then they can do it, if not they can't because they need someone who goes to school here." I explained.

"Sure, I'll do if they want me to. Just let me know." Ed said and he got up to make himself breakfast.

"Alright Hazza, let's go for a walk and you can text Niall." I said.

---

After a long walk in the campus park and lunch at the campus pub we went back to my flat and played Xbox in Ollie's room where he had set up his tv from home and his Xbox console. It was me, Harry, Ollie, Ed, Zayn and one of the girls on the floor called Eleanor. She was kind of annoying but she brang a whole box of beers so that made up for it.

Then at half past five we decided to order in heaps of pizza and have a movie night.

"Welcome to university baby." I said to Harry, with my arms full of beers, chips, biscuits and bags of sweets. He laughed and grabbed my chin and kissed me before helping me out with the shit load of food I was carrying into the living room.

We watched Good Fellas and then at about nine o'clock we all disappeared back into our rooms, usually this is when me and Zayn would watch a movie together or walk down to the pub but seeing as Harry was here Zayn let me hang out with him.

Harry made us each a cup of tea and brang it to bed, settling under the covers with my laptop playing Friends as usual. 

"Niall said that he and the rest of the boys would totally be up to it. Can you send him Ed's number?" Harry asked.

I grabbed my phone and texted Ed saying that Niall was up for it and then texted Ed Niall's number and Niall Ed's number.

Niall: Thanks mate, you having fun with Harry?

Louis: Yeah, you having fun with my sister?

Niall: Fuck off

Louis: Will do, brother-in-law to be

Niall: Does this mean I have your blessing?

Louis: Your not marrying my sister for at least another three years so no.

Niall: Night Louis

Louis: See ya Niall

---

"I'm going to miss you." I said to Harry. It was Sunday afternoon and Harry had to go back home. We were standing outside my flat, leaning on Harry's car.

"I'll see you next week on Saturday all right babe?" Harry replied and then he kissed me and gave me a quick squeeze of my cock through my jeans before getting in his car, blowing me a kiss through the window and starting the engine.

"I love you!" I called through the open window.

"I love you too Lou." Harry replied and then he was driving away.