Chapter 26

Louis POV

I woke up when Harry was sneaking out of bed, trying not to wake me up.

"Not so fast, you haven't kissed me yet." I said, reaching out to grab his arm and pull him back.

"Sorry for waking you." Harry replied, grinning as he flopped back down beside me and grabbed my face to give me a kiss.

"Quite alright." I said after Harry had pulled away.

"Want to go get breakfast?" I asked.

"No." Harry replied, smirking as he leaned over me and kissed me again.

He quickly moved to my neck and I threw my head back to give him more access. 

"Here, let me." I said and I rolled him over and straddled his hips, grinding down slightly as I kissed him. Harry tugged at my hair slightly and I kissed him one more time on his slightly swollen lips and reached over for a bottle of lube and a condom from beside the bed.

"I love you Louis." he said as I helped him shuffle out of his boxers.

Love you too babe." I replied, kissing him again.

I kicked off my own boxers and Harry flipped onto his stomach, scrunching the bedsheets up in his fist as I lubed up my fingers and slowly started to stretch him.

After a short while Harry told me to get on with it. I laughed and pulled out my fingers, wiping them on the sheets and then I rolled on the condom.

I pushed in with a groan from both me and Harry. I started to thrust and Harry moaned into the pillow to keep quiet. I sighed heavily, holding my hands on Harry's waist for support as I pushed in then pulled out slightly.

"Fuck Harry." I groaned.

Harry reached a hand back and I grabbed it, squeezing tightly. 

"Breakfast is - oh my fucking god." Liam's voice said from the hall. The door had opened and then slammed shut again, Liam could be heard running downstairs.

"Oh god." Harry mumbled.

"It's fine love, just finish quickly." I said, thrusting a little faster.

"Do something Lou." Harry said.

I leant down and licked a little along Harry's lower back, kissing the end of his spine.

"That did it." Harry said and he came.

I continued to thrust, knowing I would come soon as well. I rolled my hips as I grinded into Harry and I filled up the condom.

"Right, let's go and face them all and apologize to Liam." I said, pulling out, taking off the condom, tying it and throwing it into the rubbish. Harry nodded in agreement, pulling on boxers. I tossed him his sweatpants and pulled some underwear on.

I got a t-shirt from the floor and tugged it on, opening the door.

"Oh, wonderful by the way, I love you." Harry said, stopping me before I left the room.

"I love you too Hazza." I replied, giving him a quick kiss and then we hurried downstairs.

"So is that all of us now that have seen you two fucking?" Lottie asked as we sat down with everyone at the table.

"Uh, yeah I guess." Harry said.

---

Harry POV

That night at half past five me, Gemma, Louis and Liam went back to my house because we were having dinner with Mum and Robin.

After dinner we watched a movie and then me and Louis went up to bed.

Louis had a shower and I scrolled through my phone while I waited for him to come to bed.

Twenty minutes later he came out of the bathroom in a towel and pulled on some boxers, getting into bed. I plugged my phone in to charge and put it down on the bedside table.

"Can we talk about something Lou?" I asked.

"Yeah, what's up?" Louis replied.

"Well, you know the band got a record deal and we're going on tour with 5 Seconds of Summer?" I began.

"Yeah." Louis said.

"Well, I've been thinking. I don't want to go on tour, if I do then it will have to be another year before I go to university, and I want to go there soon, because I want to be a physiotherapist, as you know. If I go on tour then it will set me back a year and it's never really been a big dream of mine to be a musician, it was kind of just a hobby." I said.

"So, you want to leave the band and go to uni instead of touring?" Louis asked.

"Well, yeah. Do you think Niall will be cool with it?" I asked.

"I'm sure he will be, but it doesn't really matter because you know what you want and you have to do that to make yourself happy." Louis replied.

"Yeah, I love you." I said.

"I love you too." Louis replied.

I kissed him goodnight, tasting the toothpaste he'd just brushed his teeth with, then I flicked out the lamp beside me and cuddled into Louis' chest.