Chapter 8

Louis POV

After my last lecture on Friday I met Zayn back at the flat and we both grabbed a bag of our stuff.

Zayn called a taxi and we had a quick smoke while we waited for it to arrive.

"You excited to see Harry?" he asked.

"Yep, we can spend the whole three weeks together." I replied.

"Yeah Gigi's coming to stay for a week before Christmas." Zayn said.

The taxi pulled up and we put our bags in the back and the got in. 

It was a short drive back home and the driver stopped outside Zayn's house first to drop him off and then continued past Harry's house and up the street to mine.

"Thanks." I said, paying him my half of the fare.

I grabbed my rucksack and went upstairs.

It had just turned 3 o'clock, so Harry and the others would be finished school in about twenty minutes. I laid down on my bed and pulled out my phone to text Harry.

Louis: Hey love, just got home. Do you want to spend the night here?

Harry: Yep, I'll go home and get some stuff and then I'll be there around 4.

Louis: Alrighty, love you

Harry: Love you too x

And then I pulled out my laptop and checked a few of my emails and did some of my homework while I waited for Harry.

"Hey." Lottie said, coming into my room.

"Hey." I replied.

"Just to let you know, everyone is coming round for pizza and movies tonight. But they're not sleeping over." Lottie said.

"Who's everyone?" I asked.

"Well, you know, Niall, Harry, Liam, Gemma." Lottie said.

"Ok, I'll be down soon." I replied.

"Ok." Lottie said and then she left.

After checking an essay I'd written I shut my laptop and went downstairs.

Only Niall was here, eating a Christmas mince pie and drinking a glass of juice in the kitchen.

"Hey." I said.

"Hi Louis, how's it going?" Niall asked.

"Good, good. How about you?" I replied, helping myself to a pie as well.

"Uhm, let's just say, exciting." Niall said.

---

Just after four o'clock Liam, Gemma and Harry arrived.

Harry was wearing his favourite Jack Wills hoodie with his duffel bag slung off his shoulder. He dropped his bag and wrapped his arms around my neck.

"Hey." I said, laughing slightly.

"Hi." Harry replied, pushing his lips against mine.

After I'd kissed him back and stepped away I picked up his bag and lead the way up to my room.

"Louis, we can't hide away up here when everyone's over." Harry said once we'd got to my room and I'd shut the door.

"Says who?" I replied.

Harry laughed as I stepped closer to him and he cupped my cheek as we kissed. I speed up my movements, pushing my tongue into his mouth. We fell back onto the bed and I straddled Harry, leaning against his chest as he tugged at my shirt.