Chapter 12

Louis POV

I woke up when someone pulled back my blankets and crouched down between my legs.

"Harry?" I asked. The room was dark.

"Yeah, just lie down Lou." his voice replied and I flopped back down onto my mattress. My brain wasn't functioning quite properly yet but I felt Harry pull my boxers down and then he wrapped his lips around my cock.

I moaned as he started to bob his head, sucking, his cheekbones hollowed in the darkened room. He kept sucking and bobbing and I kept moaning until I came down his throat. He pulled back the blankets and laid down next to me.

"Early bird gets the wood on. Happy Birthday Louis." Harry whispered.

"Holy shit Harry." I replied.

He laughed and kissed me, cuddling into my chest and we fell back to sleep.

---

We woke up around nine o'clock and I pulled Harry closer, kissing the top of his head.

"I love you." I said.

 "Love you too Lou. Let me get your present." Harry said and he shuffled out of bed, still wearing his sweatpants and a hoodie, whereas I was naked from the blowjob several hours earlier.

He picked up a wrapped present and a card from my chest of drawers and climbed back into bed, giving it to me.

I opened the card and read it.

Happy 20th birthday Lou,

This last eight months with you have been the best of my life. I love you so so much and I hope you enjoy your day. 

Sending you lots of kisses whenever I'm not with you and an 'I love you' every morning you wake up without me,

Love, Harry

"Thanks love." I said, kissing Harry and then opening my present.

It was a fluffy dressing gown. I'd been wanting one of these.

I got out of bed and put it on, twirling around for Harry. He laughed and got up, hugging me and then he kissed me. It was deep, his tongue was in my mouth and I moaned, moving my hips into his.

I wrapped my arms around Harry's neck and jumped up and wrapped my legs around his waist. He held me there, still kissing me and then he moved towards the bed, laying me down and climbing on top of me.

I pulled off his hoodie and ran my fingers down his chest.

"Happy Birthday Lou- oh shit." Lottie said.

Harry quickly rolled off me.

"Harry!" I said, wrapping my dressing gown hurriedly around myself to cover my half hard cock.

"Shit, sorry, I didn't know Harry was here. Uh, breakfast's ready." Lottie said and then she left, shutting the door behind her.

"C'mon then." Harry said and he pulled his hoodie back on and helped me up. I pulled on some boxers before anyone else in my family could see my dick and then some sweatpants and then put my dressing gown back on, going downstairs with Harry.

Mum and Lottie were sitting at the table. There was a stack of pancakes in the middle of the table and cups of tea.

"Oh, hello Harry, I didn't know you were here. Let me make you some tea." Mum said and she got up to make Harry a cup.

Lottie smirked at us and I flipped her off as we sat down. 

Mum came back with a steaming mug of tea which she placed in front of Harry and we started eating. Mum asked Harry about school and asked Lottie how she was feeling this morning. Once we'd eaten Mum said that there were some presents in the living room.

The four of us went into the next room and the others sat down on the couch, I sat on the floor, next to a small pile of presents and cards.

I got clothes, a book, chocolate, some fancy cologne and a gift card.

After I'd unwrapped my presents me and Harry went back up to my room. We lay down on the bed and my phone pinged with a text message from Zayn.

Zayn: Hey mate, happy birthday! Want to go to the pub for lunch with me and Gigi? Harry can come too, I'm guessing you're with him

Louis: Yeah mate, thanks. I'll see you at twelve?

Zayn: Yep

Louis: Cool

That was in two hours so me and Harry watched a few episodes of Friends and then Harry walked down the street back home to get changed.

I put on some jeans and a shirt and my winter jacket, lacing up my Vans. I drove past Harry's house to pick him up, where Gemma wished me a happy birthday, then we got to the pub. Zayn and Gigi were sitting inside with a pint each.

Harry seemed to get more annoyed about not being able to drink every time we went out. He turned eighteen in about a month. He ordered his usual Coke and we all got burgers and chips.

Zayn paid for the lunch as a birthday treat and then he hugged me and Harry and said that he had to get home. Gigi wished me a happy birthday as well and hugged us both.

"Do you want to take off or stick around for a bit?" I asked Harry.

"Let's just go home. We've got to get ready for your birthday present number three, dinner out." Harry said.

So we drove back home and played Cluedo with Mum and Lottie.

At half past four Harry went back home to get dressed. He told me semi-smart was the dress code. I had a long shower and washed and dried my hair, shaved, put on some of my new cologne and got dressed.

At quarter past five Harry showed up outside my house and Niall answered the door, he had just arrived. 

"Oi Louis, your boyfriend's here!" he called up the stairs. 

I rolled my eyes and put my phone in my pocket, hurrying downstairs.

Harry looked great, his hair was great and his shirt matched my blazer, which was just cute.