Chapter 22

Harry POV

Louis followed me out through the party to the street outside.

"Oh, I don't have a car." I said.

"Neither." Louis replied.

"It's not far to walk." I said and we started walking. After a few minutes of walking side by side Louis slipped his hand into mine. I squeezed his fingers back and kept walking.

After about fifteen minutes we got to my house.

"I think Mum's in bed." I said. I lead Louis into the kitchen and grabbed the box of medical supplies. 

"Alright, sit here." I said, dragging a chair over. 

Louis sat down and I ran a cloth under warm water then cleaned off the blood from his face.

"I guess we can't really put a plaster on your lip." I said, examining his face carefully.

"Well I'd kiss it better but I can't." Louis said, grinning.

"Where does it hurt?" I asked.

"Right there." Louis said, pointing at his cut lip.

"Oh right there? You cheesy idiot." I said, pressing my lips to his.

Louis pulled me into his lap and put his arms around my neck, still kissing me.

"Wait." Louis said, pulling away.

"What?" I asked.

"What are we doing Haz? I thought it we broke up for a reason." Louis said.

"Well I missed you. And I'm starting to think that maybe I was a bit stupid to break up with you." I replied.

"Oh very stupid." Louis said and he pulled me back in to kiss him. As I tugged on his shirt Louis poked my thigh and mumbled something about carrying me. I continued to kiss him as I wrapped my legs around Louis. He stood up and carried me up the stairs and into my bedroom, kicking the door shut behind him.

He laid me down on the bed, still kissing me and straddled my hips, grinding down on me.

"Okay Lou." I mumbled, pulling his shirt up over his head.

Louis unbuttoned my shirt and then tugged off the plain white t-shirt I was wearing under.

He threw my clothes away somewhere and starting kissing my neck.

"Louis, I need you." I muttered.

"Ok, alright, take off your jeans." Louis said, moving to get the condoms and lube.

I hurriedly unbuttoned my jeans and shimmied them off, sticking a hand into my boxers to stroke myself.

"Hold on love." Louis said, kicking off his jeans and then crouching down between my legs.

He pulled my boxers off and then starting pumping my cock. I reached for him and did the same.

"Alright, okay. Come down here." Louis said, standing at the end of the bed. I moved down the bed as Louis lubed up his fingers.

"Okay, we're going to do it like this." Louis said, still standing at the end of the bed as he lifted up my leg and pushed his fingers in.

"Louis, I'm ready." I said after a few minutes.

"Okay, okay." Louis said, pulling out his fingers, wiping them on the sheets and then grabbing a condom. He rolled it on and lifted up my legs.

"Wrap them around me." Louis said and I put my legs up around his waist and wrapped them around him. Louis lined up and he kept his hands painfully tight on my thighs as he pushed in.

"Oh fuck." I moaned. Louis pulled me closer to him and my legs got tired with how hard I was squeezing him, desperately pulling myself closer to let Louis all the way in. 

Louis moved his hips and then started to thrust a little bit but before long he laid me back on the bed and I loosened my legs a little, letting him thrust in properly.

"Louis." I moaned.

Louis panted, stroking my thighs. I did a sit-up like motion and reached for his face, kissing him. Louis moaned into my mouth, still moving his cock into me and I pushed my tongue deep into his mouth. Louis faltered a little and I moved down his chest, kissing along his chest and then playing with his nipple with my tongue.

"Fuck Harry." he groaned.

I laid back down and he moved his hands from my arse and grabbed my cock, pumping it fast.

After a few minutes I felt the familiar heat in my gut.

"Lou, I'm close." I warned.

"Me too babe." Louis replied.

I jerked my hips up to meet his thrust and we both started to come at the same time.

"Oh shit." Louis sighed, pulling out. His hands were covered, seeing as he had had his hands wrapped around my cock. He grabbed some tissues and wiped his hands and our stomachs clean then put the condom in the rubbish bin and laid down with me in bed.

"I really missed you." he said.

"I missed you too Lou, so much." I replied.

"What now?" Louis asked.

"Louis I was stupid. I'd rather call you my boyfriend and see you one day a week than anybody else I get to see every day of the year." I said.

"You're the one Haz. I love you." Louis said.

"I love you too." I replied.

I kissed him again and then moved closer into his chest, closing my eyes.