Epilogue

*1 year later*

Niall POV

"Oi Lots, what time did Louis say to go over?" I asked, coming into the living room.

Lottie was sitting on the floor, playing with Seamus and Felicite, who were about one and a half.

"Dadda." Seamus said, waddling across the living room to me.

"Hey mate." I said, picking him up.

"Louis said he and Harry should be home around eight but we need to get there earlier to put up decorations. We'll leave here at seven after we've fed the kids." Lottie said.

"Amazing. Right, I've got to go to work, you go to Mummy." I said, kissing Seamus on the cheek and passing him to Lottie. 

"See you darling. I love you all." I said, kissing Lottie. Then I kneeled down on the carpet to give Felicite a quick kiss on the cheek and then I got up, grabbed my guitar and bag and left, blowing a kiss to my family.

I worked at a music school as a teacher. I taught the guitar but sometimes filled in for other teachers and covered piano. Lottie was starting a business with Gemma, making environmentally safe beauty products and the twins were about to start going to kindergarten. It was all going quite well.

*Same morning*

Liam POV

"I'll see you at Louis and Harry's place around half seven alright? Have a good day, I love you." I told Gemma, hugging her and giving her a kiss. I bent down and kissed her stomach because we'd just found out a few days ago that Gemma was pregnant. We hadn't told anyone yet but we were hoping to do it tonight.

"Okay, love you too." Gemma replied and she squeezed my hand before watching me leave for work. I was a fireman, which was exciting and scary but I enjoyed the feeling of saving people and looking after them.

Zayn POV

Gigi was currently away in Los Angeles with her modelling career, but she was arriving back home in the afternoon, in time for our party at Harry and Louis' house. Four months ago Gigi and I had got engaged. 

I worked as a song writer, spending my days writing for a variety of artists and helping them in the studio. I was currently working with 5 Seconds of Summer, the band Niall's band had toured with last summer. 

Louis POV

Shit this was big. Harry had gone off for work this morning at half past five to start work at the hospital. He was training to be a physiotherapist. It was a Friday morning and I was making my lunch for the day and getting ready. I was a Drama teacher.

I grabbed my bag, keys, phone and wallet then went off to work, locking the door behind me.

I got home at half past four and started marking some work for my students but I was too excited. At five o'clock Harry got home, tired as usual. 

"Hey love." I said, hugging him.

"Hey Lou." he replied, kissing me.

"Are you excited for our date night?" I asked.

"Yeah, let me just have a quick shower and get dressed and then I'll be ready to go." Harry said and he went into our bedroom. We lived in a small little one-storey house but it was comfortable.