6. Game on

I wake up to the sound of my doorbell. Not once but twice. I rub my eyes. What was going on?! A look on my watch gives me the realization I slept in. I sigh hearing the doorbell one more time. I push my blanket to the side and get out of bed. I would found the way to my door probably with my eyes closed. So I eventually end up pressing the buzzer to let the person, who woke me up in the building. I unlock the door and open it a bit. Rubbing my eyes that where overwhelmed by the very bright white light from the floor.
I hear some footsteps on the stairs and a head of an unknown guy enters  my view. He seems a bit out of breath. Why didn't he take the elevator? I reckon he didn't know. "Hello?" my voice is cracking. I mean what did I expect I am nearly still half asleep. "Good day Ma'am I have a parcel for you" His face is covered with a mask of course. He reaches over and puts the quite big box in my hands. "Thank you." I yawn "Have a good day." "Thanks you too." And he disappears down the stairs again. I close my door behind me, walking over to the couch to sit down. I open the box in my lap discovering a blue material. On top of it: a plain golden card.

Dear Anna,
obviously you need to be dressed appropriately tonight.
Can't wait to see you.
Xxx Mason

No. He. Did. Not. I put the card to the side and hold up the blue jersey. A Chelsea jersey. I turn it around. A Chelsea jersey with his name on it.
A big smile grows on my face. I did not expect that at all. It seems he really thought of everything. Yesterday he send me more information about the whole evening. Where to be, to be tested and all that. He even organized that Leah, Tammy's Girlfriend, would pick me up at home and gives me my ticket. And know he even gifts me one of his kits. This lad is unbelievably well prepared.
I can't hesitate then to take a picture of the part of my tonights outfit he send me. And send it to Mick.

Me

Look what he send me!!!

I also type a text to Mason.

Me
Good Morning! Your surprise just arrived. Thank you!! I don't know if you have time till the game to check your phone. So you might not see this but you will definitely see me this evening with your number on my back🤭!! Good Luck Mason!🥰

I am fully awake now and can feel little butterflies in my stomach. To support someone other then Mick is new for me but I am very excited to see Mason in his element.

To make the day even better I jump under the shower letting the hot water clean my skin. Just in case I also shave. Not exactly knowing why but for the routine you know... And also it is a great feeling to have soft skin.  With my hair in a towel and just in a long oversized shirt I start to make myself some breakfast. Checking my phone again.

Handsome
Good Morning sleeping beauty! Glad you liked it and thank you for coming tonight. It's great to have you as my support!

What a sweet guy. You can't think differently about him. After finishing up my breakfast it was part for the next step to get ready. Nailtime. I watch some Modern Family while creating a cute nail look for tonight. I want to look my absolut best. Cause Mason is a very attractive and lovely person I would like to impress him.