33. The Public

"Anna" Sue catches up with me on the way to the class room. "Good morning" I yawn and cover my mouth with my hand. Her red hair flows down her back in beautiful waves. "I didn't thought you would be here" she smirks and walks past me through the entrancehall. "I wouldn't dare to miss Mrs. Stanleys lecture,but I am afraid I will fall asleep." "When did you come back last night?" "Landed in Nizza at 11 but till I was at home it was long past midnight." I look down at my phone, its now 8:55 and I was awake for nearly 2 hours. It was truly a short night. "At least you had a fun weekend in Holland no?" "Yeah" I yawn but my eyes sparkle still hyped from the race feeling. She laughs and opens the door to the room. We try to be quieter around the others when we settle down on our chairs next to each other. "How was your weekend?" I ask her and grab my laptop out of my bag to start it. The first class would be with Miss Stanley and she surely wants us to be prepared. "I worked pretty much. So many of my clients are these wanna be models, who want to find a rich boyfriend here. It's exhausting but to be fair, it's good money" Sue winks and opens up her blog and places markers and pens on the desk. "By the way you did a good job on the weekend. Content wise it was a huge improvement." I grin at her. A boy with dark curles comes up to my desk. "Excuse me Anna." I look up at him. Never before I had changed words with him. "Yeah?" I smile at him softly. Just when he opens his mouth a girl with a light brown ponytail pushes him out of the way slightly and puts down her hands on my desk. My eyebrows jump up in the air. What the fuck?! She looks at me with a mean smirk on her face. Her golden eyes lay down on mine but something in them is just evil. The long ponytail is resting on her shoulder and behind her I see a group of four more girls looking over to us giggling. In my stomach sets in a uncomfortable feeling. This is definitely not good. "So little Anna tell me. How is it to fuck half of the formula one grid? What crazy shit are you pulling off for them?" she smirks at my face. I lost all control of it. Exposed infront of all the class makes me feel sick. It's deadly quiet in the room and all eyes lay on us, they are needy for this drama. I hear the blood rush loudly in my ears. "With who are you hooking up after class? Daddy Ricciardo or maybe Verstappen himself? Nobody seems to be safe from your little sluty fingers" she continues. "Don't forget the Norris dude" a girl of the group behind her giggles. If someone didn't know how I spend most of my weekends, now they certainly do. My heart races and the panic takes over my body. The girl infront of me stares down at me with a victorious smile on her face. "Sit down everyone" Mrs Stanley enters the room and let her eyes flow over her students. When her eyes stop at me I stare back at her, I wonder if she saw the horror in my eyes. "It's not over Anna. I will destroy you." the brunette walks over to her table not without whispering this threat to my face. "Mister Daniels, please find a seat" The strong voice of the teacher fills the room again. "May I? " the soft voice of the curlyhead is close to me so I turn towards him and he points to the chair to my right. "Su.. Sure" I stutter. It's the first thing I can say after what went down. A swift touch on my knee let's my eyes wonder to my left. Sue's eyes are filled with worry. "Are you OK?" she mouths. I shake my head. The panic in my chest is still raising. All I can feel is a panic attack coming over my body. I don't know how long I sit there and just stare in the air. Surely Mrs Stanley talks about a lot of important stuff but I am to busy controlling my breath right now. Frequently different pairs of eyes land on me. Some of them are filled with pity some of them with disgust or malicious joy. In my head billions of thoughts run a marathon. "Mrs. Winter? What is in your opinion the strongest marketing tool?" My eyes flick up when hearing my name. The waterblue eyes of the professor seems to look to the bottom of my soul, some sort of comfort lay in them. I clear my throat and try to get my shit together real fast. My voice shakes a little when I answer the question "Emotions Ma'am. Emotions are the strongest Marketing tool, because everyone can relate to them. We all want to be healthy and happy, all humans want to find love. So with telling stories, addressing our emotions a brand can be kept in the memories or even be motivated to by a product." A sight smile appears on the firm woman's face." Very well. Thank you Mrs Winter" She nods at me. Giggling from the back of the room appears which attracts the attention of our professor, her eyes flinch to the cause. "Mrs. Duune, do you have any criticism of what Mrs Winter says otherwise I would suggest you keep quiet." I don't even have to take a look at the person which is making fun of my answer or me. It's the girl with the brown ponytail which is now speaking up. I don't follow the conversation further. There is a sharp pain in my chest. I feel how my hands get shaky and my heart race fastens up. The boy slips a piece of paper on my desk.