(Stuckony) Cheaters don't win. Right?

(: Hey everyone! I was going to post earlier in the week, but I couldn't decide which Stuckony oneshot to post; Fluff or Angst. The decision was made. Angst it shall be. It's not 100% angst though, you get some happiness at the end, where it counts, right? Anyway, I hope y'all enjoy! :)

Tony and Steve were doing really well; communicating and trying to understand each other better. They had their fights and disagreements but they seemed to always work it out eventually.

Then Barnes resurfaced. Tony and Steve fought over it really badly; their worst fight ever, but Tony forgave him because he could lose Steve. He couldn't go without him in his life, he just couldn't. So he went to Wakanda and they talked it out; Steve agreed to come home as long as Bucky could come too and Tony agreed. How could he not?

But as the days passed Steve seemed to get really close to the newbie. After a week Steve stopped coming down to the workshop, he stopped making Tony's morning coffee, according to Friday, Steve rarely even asked where he was anymore. Whenever Tony asked where Steve was Friday always said he was somewhere in the tower with Bucky.

Tony couldn't help but get jealous. He was losing his boyfriend, of many years, to the man that killed his parents.

'He was brainwashed,' Tony kept telling himself, 'He was a victim of Hydras manipulation.'

But that didn't change the fact that his parents were murdered and quite frankly Tony was still upset about it. He set his 3rd empty glass of whiskey down, "Friday, where is Steve?"

"He is in the living room with Mr. Barnes, Sir."

Tony groaned and got up from the bed. That's it, that's the last time he hears Friday say that. Steve is his boyfriend, his and only his. He made his way to the elevator and down to the living room. The elevator doors opened and he walked into the living room, "I-"

Tony covered his mouth as he watched Bucky kiss his boyfriend. He bit his lip as tears filled his eyes as he saw Steve relax into it. He swallowed the lump in his throat before turning around and running down the stairs to his lab.

Steve pushed Bucky away, "That was Tony."

"You don't know that."

"Yes, I do. I've heard him sprint down those stairs too many times to not know that was him. He always has these ideas in the middle of doing something else and he has to run down and get to work." Steve smiled to himself at the thought. His boyfriend was a genius. His smile quickly faded, "He didn't even say anything..."

Steve sighed and Bucky ran his hand across his cheek, "I'm sure it's fine."

Steve shook his head, "Bucky, I can't..."

Bucky backed away, "Is it me?"

"No, it's just that I'm with Tony. I love him. I can't do that stuff with you anymore, it's not the 1949's anymore. I-I know I reciprocated, but it was just because it was familiar to me. I do miss you, I'll always remember back then. But," Steve sighed, "Bucky, what we had back then was amazing. You know I loved you. But now I'm with Tony. I can't live without him."

"Yeah, " Bucky smiled, "I get it."

Steve smiled and hugged him, "Thank you."

~With Tony~

"Friday, check vitals."

"You have an increased heart rate, irregular breathing, and high blood pressure."

"Lockdown. No interruptions, not even Steve."

"Lab is locked down, Sir."

I went to the cabinet in the corner and came face to face with a beautiful bottle of Jack Daniels. I took off the lid and poured myself a glass, downing it in one go.