(Thorki) Sewn Shut

(: Please vote and follow me for updates on when the next part will be posted. If you have a request, please put it in the request book where it belongs. I hope you enjoy this! If you do, you should check out some of my other stories <3 Thank you! :)

Warning: Angst, gets a bit dark

This was his punishment. For betraying Asgard, for attacking Earth, for everything else he had done. Still, it felt like more of a punishment for Thor than anyone else.

Thor's lip quivered as a tray was set beside him. He looked over to the all father with teary eyes, "Father, please, do not make me do this. Loki has learned his lesson, he won't-"

"I have made up my mind Thor. This is his punishment. Do it or someone else will, and I make no promise that they will be gentle."

Thor turned back to Loki and looked down at his kneeling form. Loki's head was bowed and his arms were chained to the floor in front of him. "Loki, I am sorry."

Loki looked up and smiled a pitiful smile, tears shining in his eyes. "Just do it. I will heal."

Thor picked up the needle and the thread that was already looped through it. "I do not wish to hurt you, no matter what you've done."

"I know," Loki nodded, "I know."

"It is time now, my son." Odin ushered the servants out of the room.

"Leave us," Thor said, in a low voice, almost inaudible.

Odin went to speak but Frigga held her hand up and gestured for the door. Odin nodded and walked to the door with her, letting her out first. He stopped at the door, "You know what you must do. You must do it."

"Goodbye." Thor gritted out at his father.

Odin left, leaving the 2 princes alone.

Thor's hand shook as sowed, trying to be careful, trying not to hurt Loki.

Tears streamed down both their faces as Thor finished up his job. He tied the final knot and cut the leftover thread off.

"I-I'm sorry, L-Loki I-" a hiccup escaped as Thor's hands shook.

Thor grabbed a cloth and dabbed it on Loki's bloody lips, trying to clear the blood off. "I will take you to your chambers."

Loki shook his head.

"Surely you don't want to go down to the dungeon."

Loki shook his head again and pointed at Thor.

"M-my chambers?"

Loki nodded, tears flooding down his face.

Thor picked his hammer up and smashed the lock of his chains. He picked him up and carried him to his room, his hammer in his free hand.