Theme Songs

(: Please vote and follow me for updates on when the next part will be posted. If you have a request, please put it in the request book where it belongs. I hope you enjoy this! If you do, you should check out some of my other stories <3 Thank you! :)

!Picture about was the inspiration!
/Edit/ Some of you can't see the photo: "One day Natasha walks into the common area playing 'Black Widow Baby' and smirking. Everyone rolls their eyes and groans. The next day Tomy comes in playing a theme song of his own, and so forth. It becomes a competition, until it gets to Steve and he comes in with a grin on his face, playing the USA National Anthem." I hope this helps!

~In Avengers Tower~

Pretty much everyone was awake and in the living room at this point in the day. Thor was eating pop tarts whilst tossing Mjolnir in the air repeatedly. Bruce was messing with something on a tablet, likely on that relaxing coloring app Tony had shown to help him with stress. Clint was throwing darts by the bar, nailing every single dart dead center on the target of course. Tony was watching tv, old re-runs of some mechanic show that no one else bothered to know the name of. Then there was Steve, he was drawing in a brand new sketchbook. Courtesy of Anthony Stark. The Billionaire clearly loved to dish out money.

When they heard some music start they all looked towards the doorway. Natasha walked in with her phone in her hand, blasting 'Black Widow' by Iggy. She had a sly grin plastered to her face as she went to sit in between Tony and Steve on the couch. The music turned off the moment she took her seat.

They each had different reactions to the Read heads interesting entrance. Bruce chuckled and shook his head at her, Steve covered his mouth and laughed. He didn't know the song but he knew Nat by her superhero name. Clint doubled over laughing, clutching his sides as he fell to his knees, lowering himself onto the carpet facefirst. Thor was confused but let out a rather loud laugh anyway. But Tony just stayed quiet while he grinned and typed something into his tablet.

~Next day~

It was only around 8 am, yet of course, everyone was in the living room. Everyone except Tony. Everyone just assumed he was sleeping since it was only 8:02 and Tony didn't wake up until 9 or 10.

Tony walked in and stood by in the doorway and as simply as he had walked in, he said, "Jarvis... Play it."

'Ironman' blasted through the speakers and he continued he slow 'swag' walk to his usual seat on the couch. When he sat down the music stopped and he was grinning from ear to ear as he watched everyone laughing.

~Next day~

Tony ended up talking Bruce into continuing the little joke. So now, at 9 am, it's Bruce's day... This should be good.

Everyone was chilling around the living room. Tony, Steve, and Clint were playing cards and Nat was playing with Thor's hair. Then Bruce arrived in the doorway and everyone turned to look at him, giving him their full attention. All of them ready to see the song he picked out. He chuckled quietly and ran a hand down his face. "I can't believe I'm doing this."

The words 'Don't make me mad' sang out of Bruce's tablet over and over again until he reached his seat next to Clint. Everyone was laughing, including Steven 'Tony, don't make Bruce mad' Rogers.

Clint stopped laughing and kept a huge smile on his face. "I'll go tomorrow!"

~The next day~

It was Clint's turn to walk into the living room playing a short song he found on YouTube. He nodded his head and sang along.

I'm a bird mother fucker I'm a bird. Look at me mother fucker I'm a bird'

He sat (perched) on a chair and let out a loud squawk. Everyone burst into laughter and pointed at Thor. Tony spoke up since Thor seemed confused. "You should go next Thor."

"If I may? Next for what, Man of iron?" Thor's loud voice boomed.

Tony sighed "Come in tomorrow playing a song that has something to do with you, your hobbies, or your 'hero'. Understand?"

Thor nodded, "I will gladly partake in this." He then stood up and left, leaving everyone curious about what song he would play tomorrow.

~Next day~

Everyone was patiently waiting for Thor to come through the door. Tiny even woke up 'early'. 7:56 to be exact. Thor stood in the doorway and spoke. "Mr. Jarvis, please?"

'What if God was one of us' came on and he took long, slow, strides towards his normal chair. Everyone was laughing except Steve. When the song finished Steve simply stood up and headed for the door. Tony grabbed his arm, "Steve, lighten up, its a joke."

Steve pushed Tony's hand off and spoke calmly, "There's only one God. And I'm pretty sure he doesn't dress like that."

He left and everyone continued laughing. If only they knew what was in store for tomorrow...

~Next day~

The team all sat in the living room. All doing their own thing. No one talking. Silent and boring. Tony, as usual, he was drinking his coffee and reading over a contract for Stark Industries. Natasha was reading a magazine and Bruce was working on his tablet. and then there was Clint was hanging from the vents throwing grapes at Thor,  and Thor was hitting the grapes with his hammer, wondering where they were even coming from.

When they heard the quiet tune from the national anthem playing they all turned towards the sound. They were all rather surprised to see Steve walking in as the volume increased. He had a cocky grin on his face as he took his seat on the couch. Clint and Natasha burst into laughter. Bruce chuckled lightly then went back to work. Thor grinned and Tony just sighed.

"Really spangles? The national anthem? That's really low." Tony joked.

Steve shrugged, "As you always say, I'm Mr. America."

Tony groaned and rolled his eyes. Thank god this little game was over.
Well...until the new recruits come in...

(: The End :)
Edit: I made a part two to this!