(Thorki) Great Gods

(: Please vote and follow me for updates on when the next part will be posted. If you have a request, please put it in the request book where it belongs. I hope you enjoy this! If you do, you should check out some of my other stories <3 Thank you! :)

!Request!
Warning: Loki and Thor participate in sexual things together. If you don't like that, please skip to my next one-shot.

~Great Gods~

/Loki Pov/

Mother of gods my brother is the sexiest male here. Out of every male in this room, he is probably in the top 3. Because, If we're being honest here, I am still technically standing in the room. He was standing in a group of other Asgardian warriors, Including Sif.

He let out a Booming laugh before turning to approach me. When he reached me he finally spoke, "Brother, Why stand so far away from the real party? Do you not wish to celebrate with us?"

"Actually, Thor, I am leaning. I am not standing." I said, referring to the doorway I was leaning against, "And to be quite honest with Brother, I have No interest in partying with the Oh-So-Strong warriors of Asgard."

He nodded, "Well, Brother, If you do not wish to celebrate with everyone, Who do you wish to party with?"

You.

"That's is None of your concern Brother." I said, hoping if I called him "Brother" enough, It would wipe away all the dirty fantasies I have imagined with him.

When I turned to leave he followed me as soon as we were out of sight he slammed me into a nearby wall. "It seems you have caught my interest brother, So who do you wish to party with?"

I sighed as my body vanished from in front of him, "You fall for these things every day." I said from my spot behind him. "Now, If you'll excuse me, I have some new books I would like to read."

As I started walking to my chambers I noticed Thor was still following me. "Why do you continue to follow me to my chambers, Brother?"

"If you will not party with the rest of us, then I shall party with you alone." He stated simply, though I could have sworn I saw a smirk on his face. Maybe he's just been hanging around Tony Stark too much.

"We will not be partying." I said, trying to say that firmly, "You will be sitting there quietly while I read and work on my magic."

Thor nodded, "If that is your wish, Brother."

We arrived at my door and I walked in, Thor following me. "Shut the door," I told him before I sat down on the ledge of my window. He shut the door then proceeded to take a seat in one of the chairs in my room, though he sat in the only one that faced me. Whatever, it's not like he'd be getting a show or anything.

I lifted a hand towards one of my bookcases and a very particular book flew towards me. Thor watched in wonder as I flipped through the pages of the book that I just spayed fly into my hands.

I could still feel his gaze upon me as I tried to find the spell I was looking for. " did you have something you wished to tell me, Thor?"

He sighed before standing up and walking to lean against the wall right by the window I was sitting at. "Well, you see, you look very beautiful when you are like this."

I raised an eyebrow, did he just say that? "Like what?"

"Sitting. Reading. You seem so at peace, so happy. It's beautiful"

I could feel the heat on my cheeks, knowing I was blushing made me feel uneasy about letting him come into my Chambers. "Thank you..."

He chuckled, " you're not used to me saying words of kindness to you, are you Loki?"