(Stony) Good Morning

(: Please vote and follow me for updates on when the next part will be posted. If you have a request, please put it in the request book where it belongs. I hope you enjoy this! If you do, you should check out some of my other stories <3 Thank you! :)

-Good Morning -

When Steve woke up he was surprised to see Tony awake too.

"Good morning," Steve said before sitting up.

Tony pushed him back down "It will be." He smirked before kissing Steve deeply.

Steve kissed back until Tony broke away. He kissed down Steve's bare chest and back up again. Tony took his shirt off so Steve wasn't the only one shirtless.

Steve smiled and licked around Tony's reactor, knowing he was sensitive there.

"Oh, Steve," Tony moaned as Steve licked up he chest to his neck. Tony knew Steve would leave marks all over him, and he loved that idea.

"Horny much?" Steve said between kissing Tony's neck.

Tony smirked, "Only when you're around."

"Mhm," Steve agreed and continued.

When Steve finally stopped assaulting Tony's neck he pulled away. Tony got up and pulled off his sweatpants and boxers. Steve grabbed the lube off the table and handed it to Tony. Steve was really tight, and Tony was big. Steve need all the help he could get.

Tony rubbed the lube onto his member. "Ready?"

Steve nodded before pulling off his boxers. Tony pushed into Steve slowly, letting him adjust to his size. Steve groaned in pain and pleasure.

Tony moaned quietly, Steve's tightness was amazing. "Shit, you're always so tight Rogers"

"You're just big Stark."

Tony continued pumping into Steve until he hit Steve prostate. "Ahh fuck!"

Tony smirked and thrusted into his prostate again. "Ahh, Tony!"

"You like that?" Tony teased.

"Yes," Steve breathed out.

Tony smirked as he felt Steve twitch under his hand. "I know you're about to cum, Stevie."

"Y-yeah."

"Do it," Tony said slamming into his prostate.

"Fuck," Steve moaned as he came.

Tony came shortly after, "Now it's a good morning."

"Definitely." Steve agreed.

(: The End :)