(Stony) Can we make up?

(: Please vote and follow me for updates on when the next part will be posted. If you have a request, please put it in the request book where it belongs. I hope you enjoy this! If you do, you should check out some of my other stories <3 Thank you! :)

!Suggestion from gf!
/Edit/ We broke up.

-Can we make up?-

~After the final fight~

"That shield doesn't belong to you. You don't deserve it. My father made that shield!"

Steve walked Bucky over to a wall and helped him sit.

"Tony, I know I've hurt you," Steve walked over and kneeled next to Tony. "But he's my friend."

"And I was your boyfriend."

Steve offered a hand to help Tony up, "Was?"

Tony nodded as he got up on his own, "Was."

Steve's heart shattered into a billion pieces. "So, we're done?"

"I guess so." He walked over to the door, not bothering to turn around and face the blonde he bit his lip and let a tear fall, "Have fun with your best friend."

"Tony, don't do this." Steve pleaded.

"Goodbye Rogers," Tony said before leaving.

Steve held his tears back and he walked over to Bucky, "Let's go."

~At Avengers Tower~

Tony was in the garage messing with suits. He locked himself in the garage for weeks when he got upset so God knew how long he would be in there.

Steve came walking through the door with Bucky.

"Come on." Steve led Bucky down the hall to his and Tony's room.

Bucky stayed quiet while Steve got all his stuff. Steve grabbed his bags and put them in the living room. Bucky waited in the living room while Steve changed into normal clothes.

When Steve came out Bucky was looking at a picture of Steve and Tony holding hands as Tony kissed his cheek.

"What are you doing?"

Bucky turned his head to look at Steve, "Go talk to him."

"Excuse me?"

"You heard me punk," Bucky put the picture down.

"You probably don't know this, but when people are done, they usually don't talk to each other anymore."

"Now Steven!" Bucky ordered.

Steve was taken back by Bucky calling him his real name. He huffed a "Fine" before grabbing his shield and going downstairs to the garage.

He put in the code Tony gave him, surprisingly it still worked.

Steve saw Tony looking at a screen and messing with a piece of metal, "Tony?"

"Come to get your stuff, Rogers?" Tony responded, rather coldly.

Steve immediately regretted coming down here. "Can we talk?"

Tony shrugged, "I'd rather not."

"Too bad." Steve put his shield on an empty table.

"You don't boss me around Roger's."

"Actually, I'm the Captain here, I think I do boss you around." Steve corrected.

"Doesn't mean I'm gonna listen." Tony fired back.

"Put that stuff down and listen to me, Stark."