(Stucky) Till the end of the line

(: Please vote and follow me for updates on when the next part will be posted. If you have a request, please put it in the request book where it belongs. I hope you enjoy this! If you do, you should check out some of my other stories <3 Thank you! :)

~Till the end of the line~

Bucky pushed Steve into their "shared" apartment. It really belonged to Steve but Bucky stayed over a lot. Their lips were pressed firmly against each other as they stumbled in, Bucky shut the door behind them and pinned Steve against it.

Steve picked Bucky up and walked, blindly, to the bedroom. He broke the kiss and threw Bucky on the bed. Steve dropped his pants and crawled over top of Bucky.

Bucky ripped Steve's shirt off. Literally. He ripped it right down the middle.

"I liked that shirt," Steve complained.

"You look better without it," Bucky practically growled in his ear.

"Mmm, really?" Steve questioned.

Bucky nodded before he kissed Steve's again. Steve fumbled with Bucky's pants until he finally got them off the proceeded to pull Bucky's shirt off breaking the kiss.

Steve smiled down at Bucky's body, "Finally, I'm not the only one half naked."

"Well, to be fair... You started stripping before me," Bucky argued.

Steve shrugged and kissed down Bucky's chest. "I'm top"

"You always top, Buck!" Steve argued.

"Your ass is meant for it, Stevie," Bucky smirked.

Steve sighed in defeat, "Fine."

Bucky pushed Steve into his stomach. "Ass up, Rogers"

Steve did as he was told and waited as Bucky rolled a condom on. Once he was ready, he pushed into Steve slowly. Steve let out a shaky breath once Bucky was fully into him. Bucky continued to push slowly into Steve until he fully loosened.

He quickened his pace as Steve moaned uncontrollably. He soon reached his climax and came inside Steve. Steve came all over the bed, moaning Bucky's name.

Bucky chuckled, "I think we should sleep on the couch."

Steve chuckled, "You're gonna stay?"

Bucky smiled and caresses Steve's cheek, "I'm with you till the end of the line, Stevie."

(: The End :)