(Spideypool) Tangled in your webs

(: Please vote and follow me for updates on when the next part will be posted. If you have a request, please put it in the request book where it belongs. I hope you enjoy this! If you do, you should check out some of my other stories <3 Thank you! :)

!Request!
Warning: Sort of Web kink?

Spiderman was out patrolling the city, he had stopped a couple of guys trying to steal some poor girl's purse, but other than that the city was really quiet tonight.

That is... until the mercenary in a skintight red suit showed up again.

An ear piercing scream was heard and Spidey-man swung there as fast as he could. Once he arrived he realized the merc had stabbed a katana through some random man he didn't know, "Goddammit Deadpool."

The taller man turned around and pulled his katana out of the guy's shoulder, "Spidey-kins!"

"Deadpool, what are you doing?" The spider said, completely ignoring the nickname he had been given.

"My job! I gotta make money to keep my spidey-wife happy!"

Peter groaned, "Okay, first off, I am not a girl. Secondly, We are not married- We're not even together! Thirdly, Killing people is not a job."

"Aww spidey. First off... With that fragile little body, you should be a girl. Secondly, we should be together cause you love me and I will propose to you eventually. Thirdly, it pays the bills and takes a lot of energy and effort so it is a job. Now, I assume you're here to stop me from killing this 'Innocent' man, correct?"

Peter nodded, "Yep."

"Well, this man is not innocent. He is a gang leader and I'm just helping a friend to take him out of the equation, okay?"

"No. You can't just-" Bang! A gunshot fired and the man fell to the floor.

"Sorry, " The merc apologized, "All this back and forth was annoying. Now, I have places to be- and oh! Bad guys to kill!"

Peter rolled his eyes and webbed the mercenary to the wall, "Yeah, I'm sorry bout this... but I can't exactly let you go kill more people."

"Fine, but uh... Can you let me out of the webbing? I would like to go home and fix my little problem downstairs." The merc said, nodding to the slight tent in his suit.

"Oh," Peter blushed under his mask, "Um... The webs will disintegrate in about an hour."

"I can't wait that long! Come on spidey, This suit is tight as fuck and it's painful as hell. Help me out?"

Peter smirked, Deadpool is under his complete control right now. This is absolutely perfect, "Ask nicely Mr... Um?"

"Wilson. Wade Wilson."

"Ah," Nice name... "Mr. Wilson. I'm Peter. Now, ask me nicely."

Wade groaned, "Dammit spidey-kins! Please!?"

"Oh, you can do better than that Wade."

"Please Peter, Just help me out a little bit. Touch me, Suck me, I'm begging you." The merc rushed out.

Oh god... Peter had expected Wade to beg to be let go, to be released. But he didn't. He begged to let go, to release.

Wade chuckled, Peter had no choice but to let him go. There was no way in hell Peter was going to get rid of his boner- What the fuck!?

"What the hell are you doing?" Wade said as Peter unzipped his pants.

"I'm helping. You said you wanted me to touch you, right?" Peter said, rubbing over Wade's bulge.

Wade swallowed a moan, "I didn't think you'd actually do it!"

"Well, it's either you wait for the webbing or let me help you." Peter shrugged stopped touching Wade, resting his hands on his hips, "So what'll it be?"

"Don't you dare fucking stop," Wade growled out.

A smirk grew on Peter's face as he pulled Wade's pants down, along with his boxers. He lowered to his knees, pulling his mask up over his mouth before licking up Wade's hard member, "So, tell me, Wade... Are you very vocal in bed- Or should I say... an alleyway?"

"Peter." Wade warned, "Just shut up and suck my cock Spiderboy."

Peter let out a soft chuckle and took Wade into his mouth, earning a hiss of pleasure from Wade. He slowly bobbed his head up and down on Wade, a string of curse words and moans left his mouth each time. Peter's free hand, the one that wasn't wrapped around Wade's rather large member, gently massaged at his balls as he sucked harder on the tip of Wade's Cock.

"Nngh! Peter, Fuck" Wade moaned out as he threw his head back, hitting the wall behind him, "Ah shit!"

Peter pulled off of Wade, "Are you okay?"

"I'm fine!" Wade assured him, though his head did actually hurt, "I-I'm really close so could you... Please?"

Peter nodded and took Wade back into his mouth. Wade's hips jerked up at the sudden warmth, Forcing Peter to deepthroat his cock. "Gah!" Peter choked slightly and pulled back, his eyes watering.

"S-Sorry! Involun-TARY!" Peter sucked hard, his tongue swirling around the head of Wade's member. His hips jerked as he came, shooting his cum down Peter's throat. He swallowed around Wade and moaned quietly at the taste. Salty and sweet.

He pulled Wade out of his mouth and wiped his lips. "Is your head okay?" Peter said, awkwardly filling the silence as he fixed Wade's pants.

"It's fine. Um... Pete?"

"It's Peter."

"I know your name. Pete is a little nickname I gave you." Wade beamed, back to his old Deadpool self. "Now, about these Webs..."

As if on cue the Webs snapped, setting Wade free. Peter backed away slowly. Oh shit...  "Well, Wade, that was fun but uh... I have patrols to do and stuff so I-"

"Cut the shit Spider-boy." Peter raised an eyebrow as Wade closed the distance between them, slamming Peter to the same wall he was previously against, "You liked what just happened. So did I. So, I'm thinking we take this back to my place, okay?"

Peter shook his head slowly, his mouth hanging open slightly. Wade growled and kissed him, only to get his lip bit through his mask. He pulled back instantly, "Ow! Fuck!"

"Mask up or off. I'm not kissing you through a mask."

"Fine!" Wade grunted and pulled his mask up, "Better?"

Peter nodded and they kissed for real.

(: The End :)