(Stony) All American

(: Please vote and follow me for updates on when the next part will be posted. If you have a request, please put it in the request book where it belongs. I hope you enjoy this! If you do, you should check out some of my other stories <3 Thank you! :)

!Request!

~All American~

Steve come out of the bathroom with a towel around his waist.

"Hey Rogers," Tony looked up from his tablet "Pease, for the love of God, be naked under that towel."

Steve shook his head. He wasn't lying, he had American flag boxers on. He just didn't want Tony to get turned on, it'd be a long night if Tony got horny. A very long, very tiring, and very naughty night.

"Bummer..." Tony sighed, "Sexy underwear?"

Steve rolled his eyes, "Shut up Tony."

Tony put his tablet on the table, "I guess I'll find out myself."

He stood and walked over to Steve. Steve backed up against a wall, "Not tonight, Tony."

Tony smirked and hooked his fingers into the towel. "You know, I always get what I want."

"Fine, but no laughing," Steve warned.

Tony pulled his towel off and his eyes went wide. 'He really is All American' he thought, smiling.

"Wow, Captain, I honestly didn't expect you to be this patriotic," Tony said looking up at Steves blue eyes.

Steve rolled his eyes, "Why did I let Romanoff talk me into these?"

"I'm gonna have to thank her later. But, right now... " Tony smirked and whispered in Steve's ear "I'm going to be Very patriotic."

Tony was VERY patriotic for the rest of the night.

(: The End :)