(Stony) Bad Kisser

(: Please vote and follow me for updates on when the next part will be posted. If you have a request, please put it in the request book where it belongs. I hope you enjoy this! If you do, you should check out some of my other stories <3 Thank you! :)

-Bad Kisser-

Tony grabbed his glass of whiskey and headed back to the living room. He might have just filled it, but it would be gone very soon. With Steve there, Tony honestly needed to be drunk. He could barely hold a conversation with the sexy star-spangled man when he was sober.

Half of the glass was gone by the time he sat next to Steve on the couch, "So, Captain, I have recently come up with a theory."

"Which is?" Steve questioned, genuinely curious.

Tony never seemed to disappoint him with all his crazy thoughts. They were entertaining and sometimes kinda attractive. Tony could make anything intriguing. His theories, boring science, and technology that Steve didn't even understand.

"Either your gay or you're a bad kisser. Which is it?" Tony told Steve his "theory" which was more of a question.

"Why would you think I'm a bad kisser?" Steve asked, kind of offended.

"Girl's dream of the perfect kisser. If you don't have a girl, you can't kiss very well. Simple facts." Tony said. He was slightly drunk, but no one would even notice.

One time, Tony had been drunk, he gave a presentation at Stark Industries. No one even noticed.

"I am not a bad kisser Stark," Steve said, honestly hoping Tony would change the topic.

"So... you're gay?" Tony asked bluntly.

Steve froze. Yes, he was gay, but did Tony need to know that? Steve stood up and walked towards his room, "That's none of your business, Stark."

"Aww, come on," Tony said going after Steve. "Just tell me, Cap. Or you can prove me wrong." He said when he caught up to Steve.

"How am I supposed to prove you wrong?" Steve asked, just wanting to get whatever it was over with.

"Kiss me, duh," Tony said, the alcohol finally ready to make bad choices.

Steve had a light blush on his cheeks. Was kissing Tony a good idea? No. Would he do it anyway just to get Tony off his ass? Yes.

Steve placed his hands on the sides of Tony's face, pulled him closer, and leaned down to kiss the shorter man. It barely lasted a minute, Steve just wanted to go to his room for the rest of the night. He let go of Tony's face and backed up a step after it was over.

"That so did not prove me wrong," Tony said rolling his eyes. "Kiss me like you mean it."

"Screw it," Steve said and he grabbed Tony's waist and pulled him closer.

Steve leaned down and kissed Tony. It was hot, really hot actually. All Tony wanted was more. More of Steves grip on his waist, more of his lips intertwined with his own, more of Steve.

Tony's hands made their way to the back of Steve's neck. He pulled the blonde closer, not wanting to lose the warmth from Steve's captivating lips.

When Tony finally couldn't breathe anymore, he reluctantly pulled away.

"Okay," Tony said panting, "Maybe... you're not that bad."

Steve smiled, "Yeah?"

Tony nodded, "But that did prove my theory." Steve gave him a questioning look and Tony smiled, "You are definitely gay."

"Come in and find out," Steve whispered and pulled the smaller man into his bedroom.

(: The End :)