(Romanogers) Wanna spar?

(: Please vote and follow me for updates on when the next part will be posted. If you have a request, please put it in the request book where it belongs. I hope you enjoy this! If you do, you should check out some of my other stories <3 Thank you! :)

!Request!

~Wanna spar?~

Steve, like always, was the first one up. He grabbed his gym bag and went down to his gym at the Avengers tower where he started his usual workout. Only this morning Natasha came in.

"Hey Cap' nice ass," she smirked.

Steve rolled his eyes, "You know what Romanoff..."

"What?" She teased.

"You're seriously getting on my nerves."

"Does "The Captain America" have a temper?" She joked.

"Yes," he said seriously, "and right now you're pushing it."

"You could push into me," she mumbled.

Steve turned around, "Excuse me?"

"I think your super ears heard me, Captain," she said stepping closer.

Steve shrugged, "I just wanted to make sure my "old ears" were still working."

"Then say what you heard." she dared him.

Steve shook his head, "I'm going for a run," he started walking towards the door.

"Captain?" Natasha stopped him.

"Yeah?"

She walked over to him and kicked his legs out from under him.

He fell onto the ground. "What was that for?"

"Let's spar," she turned and started walking towards the boxing ring in the corner.

Steve stood up and followed. She got in and got into a fighting stance as he got in, "I don't think this is a good idea, Nat. I don't want to hurt you."

"I wouldn't sweat about it," she said before throwing a punch at Steve.

He dodged it and tackled her to the ground. He held her arms down and straddled her waist. He was careful to crush her with his weight.

"That was fun." He said as he let her arms go and placed his hands on either side of her head.

"I can do better," she said before pulling him down into a passionate kiss.

He kissed back until Natasha needed air. She smiled and laid back down.

"Uh... I um..." Steve studdered trying to find his words.

"Assassin got your tongue?" She teased.

"Does she want it?" Steve teased back.

She nodded seriously, "Yes, she does, Captain."

Steve blushed before he got off of her and helped her up. "I'm going on a run," he said before getting out of the ring.

Natasha followed and handed him his bag. "Have fun."

He nodded, "Mhm."

She wrapped her arms around his neck and leaned in. He dropped his bag and slid his hands to her back. He pulled her closer as the kiss got more intense.

He lifted her up and continued kissing her. Her legs wrapped around his waist on instinct. His hands slid from her thighs to her ass. He squeezed lightly and she moaned into the kiss.

"Damn," Clint said making Steve jump and almost drop Natasha.

"Clint," Steve set her on her feet, "that was not what it looked like."

"Really?" Clint challenged, "Cause it looked like you were making out with Widow in the middle of the gym."

"Then it was definitely what it looked like," Natasha said grinning.

Steve blushed, "Gotta run."

Natasha waved as Steve practically ran out of the gym, "Bye Rogers."

"Bye Captain make out!" Clint teased. Natasha punched his arm.

"Bye Nat," Steve stood in the doorway. "Bye Clinton," He said grinning before he left.

"You know I hate that!" Clint yelled after him.

(: The End :)