(Stony) Put in place

(: Please vote and follow me for updates on when the next part will be posted. If you have a request, please put it in the request book where it belongs. I hope you enjoy this! If you do, you should check out some of my other stories <3 Thank you! :)

!Request!
Warning: Smut ahead

Tony was a natural flirt from birth, but, once he got in a relationship he knew was serious, he tried as hard as he could to stop. So when he started flirting with the waiter Steve knew something was up.

"Quit making eyes at our waiter," Steve warned.

Tony smiled a painfully fake smile, "I didn't notice I was."

Steve rolled his eyes and let it go for the rest of dinner. Tony kept flirting and Steve honestly just ignored it, not giving Tony the satisfaction he knew Tony wanted. When they got home Steve tried to bring it up, "So, care to tell me why you were trying to bang our waiter?"

Tony ignored him and pushed him against the door, kissing him roughly. Steve let it slide and they continued their way to their bedroom, pushing through the door and locking it behind them before Tony pushed him down on the bed, climbing on top and grinding his hips down onto Steve's.

Steve moaned and slid his hands up Tony's thighs to his waist, only staying there for a moment before Tony grabbed his wrist and pinned them down by his head. Steve let him have his fun; they'd played like that before so it wasn't anything new, but Steve knew Tony preferred to be submissive when they were together, so the sudden act of dominance was a bit shocking.

Steve drew the line when Tony tried to handcuff him though. He quickly reversed them, breaking free from Tony's hold and holding the handcuffs in hand, "Handcuffs, really? You aren't trying to dom me are you?"

Tony smirked and leaned up to lick his neck, not saying a word.

"Tony, " Steve warned.

"Yesssss?" Tony responded.

"Not after the stunt you pulled at the restaurant. You're still getting punished for that." Tony kissed up his neck, making his way to Steve's lips and kissing him deeply. He bit Steve's bottom lip, pulling away slightly. Steve leaned up and slid his arm around Tony's back before flipping them over and sitting on his thighs so he couldn't move. He leaned down and whispered in his ear, "I'm going to hurt you if you don't stop trying to tease me."

"Do it," Tony gripped Steve's collar and pulled him into another kiss, "Just touch me, please."

Steve didn't like getting too rough with Tony; he didn't want to hurt him too badly, didn't want to see the bruises or see him limping the next day. With Steve's strength that was way too easy to do if he lost his control over himself and gave into Tony's begging. But he loved Tony and Tony enjoyed it. He wanted to be limping, to be covered in bruises and hickeys.

Steve took the handcuffs Tony was planning to use on him and handcuffed his hands in front of him. Tony didn't mind be restrained as long as it wasn't to something else and he knew he could get free somehow. Steve took his hands and put them above his head, telling him to hold onto the bed frame. They had a special headboard made for activities like this; it was dark oak, Tony's favorite, with beautiful wooden polls in the middle, specifically designed for Tony to hold onto. Steve smiled at the thought of when Tony first sketched it out; he had put in his own detailing, like the flat top that he could hold onto while they made love, or had a quickie in the morning.

Steve stood up and took off his clothes before taking Tony's tie off and setting it aside, then moving to his shirt and ripping it off, before finally sliding his pants off. He returned the tie to its spot around Tony's neck and retied it. He kissed Tony's chest and made his way down, to his waistline before taking his boxers off to reveal Tony's hard member. He lingered back, intentionally driving Tony mad. Tony bucked his hips up in an attempt to get some sort of satisfaction. Steve forced his hips back on the bed.