(Thorki) The best King

(: Please vote and follow me for updates on when the next part will be posted. If you have a request, please put it in the request book where it belongs. I hope you enjoy this! If you do, you should check out some of my other stories <3 Thank you! :)

!Request! Fluff

"You are the rightful heir to the throne!" Odin screamed.

"Father, you know better than all that I am not fit to be King of Asgard. Loki has studied, prepared, learned all of the things he should know. It is not my duty. Loki belongs on that throne more than I."

Frigga smiled at her two sons as they stood in front of her husband and spoke their minds. Odin sighed and beckoned Frigga over, "My love, do you believe either of them to be ready? They are young."

Frigga nodded, "They are young, but I believe that together they will take Asgard into the future. Loki is more fit for the throne by knowledge but Thor will keep him level headed while he is King. To my knowledge, every King needs someone to keep them grounded."

Loki grinned at his mother's wit, his head still bowed slightly towards the floor waiting for his father's response. "Loki, the throne is yours so long as you listen to Thor and his input. You are wise, but you need to see things from viewpoints other than your own."

"Of course, Father."

Thor thanked him and ushered Loki out of the room and back to his chambers.

"Loki! You are King!" He beamed, practically radiating like the sun.

Loki smiled and nodded, "I do not know how to believe it's not a dream."

Thor pulled him into a gentle kiss. "It's real."

Loki pulled him back into the kiss, "Thank you, Thor. I would never have had the chance at the throne was it not for you."

They hugged for what seemed like forever before Thor left to train with the other warriors. Loki went off to the library and read everything he could about proper etiquette a King should have. That's where Thor found him a few hours later, buried in books. He marked the page Loki was on and shut the book, setting it by one of the stacks of books on his table. He smiled at the sleeping male in front of him before picking him up and carrying him to his room. He pulled his shoes and coat off before changing his own clothes and climbing into bed next to him. He pulled the covers up over him and pulled his back to his chest, settling his chin in the crook of his neck.

"I love you. I am so proud of you, Loki."

Loki turned over and kissed the blondes cheek, "Thank you. I love you too."

"You will be the best king, Loki," Thor whispered.

Loki smiled to himself and snuggled closer to his lover. "I hope so."

"I know so," Thor said, kissing the back of the youngers neck.

They slowly fell into a peaceful slumber together. The king and his someone.

(: The End :)