(Stony) Eye Fucking?

(: Please vote and follow me for updates on when the next part will be posted. If you have a request, please put it in the request book where it belongs. I hope you enjoy this! If you do, you should check out some of my other stories <3 Thank you! :)

-Eye Fucking?-

Tony and Steve were happily dating. They still had fights sometimes, though definitely not as much as they used to. After the Avengers had a small battle in New York, Tony decided to throw a little party.

Around 50ish people showed up, surprisingly small for Tony.

Everyone was partying having a good time. Clint was doing shots with Pietro. Wanda and Natasha were in a deep discussion, probably talking about how to get the two drinking boys to bed.

Bruce was talking to Darcy, they had a thing going on. Thor and Jane were kissing in the corner.

Tony was only on his second drink. He promised Steve he wouldn't drink that much tonight.

Steve was sitting on the couch next to some girl. They were just talking, only Tony knew how girls were around Steve.

'oh, Captain, thank you for saving our country. You must be so strong to be a superhero'

Can you blame them? It's Captain America! The super hot, super awesome, superhero! But he was also super taken by Ironman himself.

Everyone knew Tony was the jealous type. Was Steve blind? What was he thinking? Talking to some whore on the couch.

Finally Tony had enough, he downed the rest of his drink, put it on the counter and made his way over the Steve.

"Hey girl, can you stop trying to fuck my boyfriend? Thanks." Tony pulled Steve up from the couch and left toward their bedroom.

"I'm so sorry Miss," Steve said as he was dragged to his bedroom.

Once they were alone in the room Tony let go of Steve and shut the door.

Steve sat on their bed. "What was that all about?" He asked, seeming totally oblivious.

"I don't like when girls just throw themselves at you," Tony said, crossing his arms in front of him like a 2-year-old.

"We were just talking Tony," Steve said reassuringly.

"She was practically eye fucking you!" Tony said, obviously pissed off.

"Eye what?" Steve asked, honestly hoping Tony would rephrase it.

"She literally was eye humping you in the ass! Are you blind?!" Tony said, throwing his hands in the air.

Steve stood up from the bed and walked over to Tony. "You're jealous, aren't you?"

Tony looked down, only to have Steve take his chin and make him look up at him.

"There is nothing between me and her, okay?" Steve said, looking into Tony's eyes.

"Okay..." Tony said, sighing slightly.

"I love you."

Tony smiled and wrapped his arms around his loyal boyfriend's neck, "I love you too."

They kissed and decided on staying in their room for the rest of the might so Tony's little green bundle of jealousy would stay under control.

(: The End :)