Theme Songs 2

(: Please vote and follow me for updates on when the next part will be posted. If you have a request, please put it in the request book where it belongs. I hope you enjoy this! If you do, you should check out some of my other stories <3 Thank you! :)

The new recruits had come in and they had enough time to get comfortable. Tony knew it was time for them to have their own entrances.

“It will go in this order,” Tony said pointing to the whiteboard that had everyone's names on it, “Sam, Bucky, Vision, Wanda, Scott, Wade, Peter, Pietro, and then Loki.”

Loki scoffed, “How come I am last?”

Tony shrugged, “How come you threw me out a window?”

Loki crossed his arms and sat back, “Fair enough.”

“Any other questions?”

Peter raised his hand, “Are we picking our own songs?”

Tony nodded, “That's the fun in it. It has to be somewhat appropriate and has to relate to you, or your superhero self.”

Peter nodded, “Thank you, Mr. Stark.”

“Sure, kid.”

Scott raised his hand, “When are we starting?”

Tony shrugged, “Depends on how fast Sam can get a song ready.”

Sam stood up, “We start tomorrow.”

The recruits nodded and they began leaving in different directions. Tomorrow would be a start to a really fun week.

~Sunday~
Sam made sure to check that everyone would be in the living room, peeking around the corner he grinned, “Hit it, J.”

"I believe I can fly" played over the speaker as he came into the doorway with his hands on his hips. He grabbed the ends of his cape and ‘flew’ to his seat before the music shut off.

“This shit again?” Clint sighed, “Mine was way better.”

“Clint, the repetition of ‘I’m a bird motherfucker’ over and over to a catchy tune does not mean you had the best song,” Natasha said, going back to her magazine.

Clint grumbled to himself as Pietro rubbed his head to comfort the older male, “Who had the best song?”

Steve smirked and continued drawing as Tony scoffed, “Steve did.”

“Stay still, Tony.” Steve scolded.

“What did he play?” Wanda asked.

“The National Anthem,” Bruce said nonchalantly.

“Of course he did,” Scott said.

“Someone has to top his!” Tony yelled out.

“Tony,” Steve warned, “Stay still.”

Tony rolled his eyes as he went back to his previous position of sitting and staring at the tv. Steve said he looked good like that and forced him into being a model for a 'quick' drawing.

Bucky chuckled to himself, “It’s gonna be a hard one to top.”

Tony looked at Steve and winked, “He’s already been-”

“Tony!” Steve yelled, “No!”

Tony chuckled to himself as he went back into position.

“...Topped.”

“Goddammit, Tony!” Steve threw the notepad down and grabbed Tony’s arm, dragging him to their bedroom. Tony winked to everyone on his way out.