(Stucky) Sketchbook

(: Please vote and follow me for updates on when the next part will be posted. If you have a request, please put it in the request book where it belongs. I hope you enjoy this! If you do, you should check out some of my other stories <3 Thank you! :)

!Request!

Steve and Bucky are best friends. Best friends who happen to be in love with each other.

"Steve?" Bucky asked.

"Yeah, Buck?" Steve answered not looking up from his sketchbook.

"What are you drawing?" Bucky asked trying to sneak a peek.

"Nothing," Steve said tilting his book towards him so Bucky couldn't see it.

"I wanna see," Bucky groaned

"No way," Steve said sternly.

Bucked moved up closer and pinned Steve to the couch. "Show me."

Steve shut his book and rolled Bucky off onto the floor.

Bucky pulled him down and rolled so he was on top. "Show me!" Bucky demanded again.

Steve flipped them over again. "No, Buck."

"Show me, America," Bucky said rolling to be on top again.

"No," Steve said laughing a little.

Bucky looked down at Steve's beautiful blue eyes. He forgot what he was doing on top of Steve.

Steve was still laughing and struggling to get his hands out of Bucky's metal arm.

Bucky leaned down and kissed him, not caring what the consequences were. He just wanted to be with Steve forever.

To Bucky's surprise, Steve kissed back. Lucky soon pulled away out of breath. "Stevie, I love you."

"I love you too, Buck," Steve said smiling.

They got up and went to look through Steve's sketchbook. Steve settled in Bucky's lap with his head tucked under the brunettes chin.

(: The End :)