(FrostIron) Obedient dreams

(: Please vote and follow me for updates on when the next part will be posted. If you have a request, please put it in the request book where it belongs. I hope you enjoy this! If you do, you should check out some of my other stories <3 Thank you! :)

!Request!

/Tony pov/
"Loki, please, I'm begging you." I practically moaned out.

"That's right my pet, beg for me. Beg for my touch."

I jolted up in my bed.

(: Lol, you probably thought that was real. haha! SIKE!!! :)

This dream again? This is god damn frustrating. Every time I dream of Loki and me fucking, I was always so damn obedient. The weirdest part about these dreams is that I usually don't listen to anybody. I don't follow orders and I break all the rules. So... why was Loki any different?

The whole 'Sex with a guy' thing didn't bother me or freak me out or anything. I'm bisexual and have definitely had sex with a few guys before. I mean... I haven't had sex with a god though. Especially a god who has tried to kill me and destroy the earth. Yet the idea of it sounded very appealing.

My breathing slowed and I pushed the covers off, getting out of bed. I headed to the kitchen and grabbed a bottle of water from the fridge, opening it and taking a drink.

"Anthony."

I spit out my water all over the counter and spun around, my eyes wide. "Loki?"

He nodded, "Did I scare you, Stark?"

I relaxed a little and rolled my eyes, "Well, I wasn't exactly expecting you to be here."

"I live here."

I sighed, "Yes, I know that. I just thought you'd be asleep." Loki and Thor both moved into Avengers Tower, but they'd still return to Asgard whenever anything bad happened.

"I'm a god. I don't need to sleep. You, on the other hand, are a mortal. So, why are you awake?"

'I was fantasizing about you fucking me and making me submit to you.' No, that's not right. "I, uh, had a bad dream," I said, setting my water down.

He nodded, "I didn't know I was such a bad dream."

"W-What?"

"You were fantasizing about me, were you not?" He questioned.

"I- No- I didn't-" I took a deep breath, "Do you realize how fucked up that question sounds?"

"You're the one who was begging for me." He walked to me, making my lower back hit the counter. "Why are you so obedient in your dreams, yet so stubborn when you are awake?"

I sat in silence, my hands gripping the counter behind me. "Submit to me... Just this once. I promise you I will stop if you tell me to do so."

I bit my lip, thinking about my options. "Fine." He smirked and leaned towards my face, obviously wanting to kiss me. I leaned back a bit and put my hands up to stop him, "No one will know about this. Are we clear?"

"Understood." He nodded, "We will go to my chambers."

I nodded as he backed away from me and let me walk past him to his bedroom.

I might have designed all the rooms in this house, but Loki has really made this room his own style. The bed was pushed to the center of the far wall, a nightstand was on each side. It was a beautiful bed. 4 post on each corner, emerald green sheets that matched the curtains that covered the windows.

I must have stared a little too long because suddenly Loki was behind me whispering in my ear, "Strip or your clothing..." He paused and bit the top of my ear, "Then you may get onto the bed."