(Stony) It doesn't have to be a holiday

(: Please vote and follow me for updates on when the next part will be posted. If you have a request, please put it in the request book where it belongs. I hope you enjoy this! If you do, you should check out some of my other stories <3 Thank you! :)

!Request! Fluff

Stark industries had taken a hit after refusing to do business with a very powerful company in China. Pepper said the deal was necessary for the company to succeed but when Tony went in to meet them they were very happy to show him just the type of men they really were.

Disrespectful, homophobic, pieces of trash that he refused to work with.

Tony looked at Pepper and back to the CEO of the company before chuckling and ripping the contract to pieces in front of them. Then he stood up and threw it on the table, "I am a very happy bisexual male and I'll be sure to tell my boyfriend that I happily declined your 'generous' tainted wads of cash."

He turned around and went to the door, "I'd rather let my company fall to the ground than to work with pigs like you."

And he left.

News spread through China that he declined the offer of 3 million dollars and was rude to the CEO, throwing the ripped up contract into his face.

Nothing mentioned how they had acted, only Tony's behavior. And the company took the hit in sales while Tony took it to heart.

But he retired home and held his head high, telling Steve what had happened. Steve was furious but he just held Tony and let him sleep his jetlag off on his chest.

The next morning he bought him flowers and set them on the bed for him to wake up to. Tony woke up about 30 minutes later to a bundle of a dozen roses sitting on the bed next to him. He smiled to himself and sat up, looking around for the man that had left them, only to be disappointed. He shook his head, his smile refusing to fade from his face, and picked up the roses. He smelled them and almost burst into tears.

He quickly flung himself out of bed and down to the kitchen where he knew Steve would be reading the morning paper with a glass of orange juice, waiting for Tony to wake up so he could make them breakfast.

He put the roses on the counter and smelled the coffee in the air. He looked at the coffee maker and saw a new mug under it. When he picked it up he saw his arc reactor and Steve's shield in the shape of hearts. He set it back under the coffee machine for it to fill up and turned to look at the kitchen table where Steve sat, a newspaper in one hand, orange juice in the other. He teared up and sniffled as Steve set his items down and stood up, opening his arms to Tony.

Tony practically ran into Steve's arms and let everything go into his chest. Steve held him, petting his hair and rubbing his back until he calmed down.

Tony pulled away and rubbed his eyes, "Why'd you get me this stuff? Did I forget our anniversary?"

Steve smiled and shook his head before rubbing the tears off of Tony's cheeks, "It doesn't have to be a holiday for me to give you flowers."

Tony smiled stood on his tiptoes to kiss the sweetest, most thoughtful, bestest boyfriend in the universe.

(: The End :)