(Hawksilver) His guilty pleasure

(: Please vote and follow me for updates on when the next part will be posted. If you have a request, please put it in the request book where it belongs. I hope you enjoy this! If you do, you should check out some of my other stories <3 Thank you! :)

(: I don't like how they let Pietro die. So for all my fanfictions, he is not dead. You're welcome! :)
!Request!
-His guilty pleasure-

Clint was in the living room, like always, watching tv. He couldn't help but let his mind wander to Pietro.

'He's so hot. No, no, bad Clint! He is like 20 years younger than us! Wait, I think he's still 17, he's underage! Kill me now!' Clint snapped out of his thoughts when a flash of blue speeded past him.

Clint looked over at the new guest on the couch. "Seriously speedy? It's kinda early for that."

Pietro shrugged, "I like to go fast"

"I'll give you something fast," Clint mumbled under his breath.

"What was that?"

"Nothing," Clint grumbled, "Go get me something to drink."

Pietro raised an eyebrow at him, "Excuse me?"

"Please, Speedy?" Clint practically begged.

Pietro nodded and disappeared, for no more than 5 seconds, before he was back.

Pietro handed Clint his soda. "Sorry it took so long, I didn't know what you wanted."

Clint rolled his eyes, "It was literally like 5 seconds."

Pietro stared at him in amazement, "What!? I took that long?!"

Clint shook his head and opened his drink. It sprayed all over him.

"What the fuck!?" Clint exclaimed.

Pietro started laughing, "That might be my fault."

Clint stood up and walked to Pietro's seat. "This is funny?" He gestured to his entire outfit.

Pietro nodded and continued laughing. Clint pulled him up by the collar of his shirt.

Pietro stopped laughing and looked at Clint slightly scared. Clint leaned in and whispered "You drive me crazy, Speedy."

Then he let go and walked away, leaving a very confused Pietro behind.

~With Clint~

Clint walked to Bruce's room, since he was one of the only normal people there, and knocked.

Bruce came and opened the door, "Come on in Clint."

Clint set on the bed, "I need to get something off my chest. You're the only rational thinking person I know."

Bruce nodded, "What's it about? Avengers stuff or life stuff?"

"Little bit of both."

Bruce nodded again, "Okay. Jarvis, can you call Tony to my room please?"

"Of course sir."

Tony came into the room a few minutes later. "What's up?"

"Clint has a problem he needs help with. I'm better at science stuff than life stuff."

Tony nodded, "Is it about your guilty pleasure?"

Clint looked at him with slight confusion, "How'd you know?"

"Uh, you literally stare at him 24/7, you call him speedy, and Jarvis told me about the spilled soda." Tony explained.

Clint put his head in his hands, "I'm like 20 years older than him. I know this can't happen. So why do I still like him?"