(Winterfalcon) Jealousy comes out

(: Please vote and follow me for updates on when the next part will be posted. If you have a request, please put it in the request book where it belongs. I hope you enjoy this! If you do, you should check out some of my other stories <3 Thank you! :)

!Request! Fluff

The annual gala Tony held for all the Avengers was ridiculously elaborate, it always was. The red-carpet walk was always the worst part. All the Avengers were put on display for the reporters and photographers to torture. They had a certain order they had to walk out in; Tony and Steve, Natasha and Clint, Bruce and Thor, Sam and Bucky, Pietro and Wanda, then Peter and Wade. Tony was so used to the spotlight he was able to handle it the easiest out of everyone. But for someone like Bucky, the pressure of it all was terribly taxing.

He stood in his spot in the line with boyfriend, his head on his shoulder, "Don't make me do this."

"We don't have much of a choice," Sam responded as he rubbed his back, "We'll go through it fast and sneak out early. Go home and watch a movie, what do you think?"

"I think you're a genius," Bucky smiled, kissing his partner's cheek.

"Alright, it's time!" Steve said, getting everyone's attention, "You can all blame Tony for this-"

"Oh yeah, blame me for something SHIELD made us do for our public image. Sure, go ahead." Tony rolled his eyes.

Steve pulled him closer by the hip, "Everyone plays nice out there and we get out of here no problem."

"Not too nice," Tony warned, "be careful answering reporters questions. You don't want to piss the public off, we need their support. Give diplomatic answers to risky questions."

"And have fun," Steve smiled, looking down at Tony, "Tones worked hard for this, pulling all his workers together and funding the event."

"Pepper came through again." Tony chuckled, "Thank you all for being here."

"Didn't have a choice," Bucky mumbled.

Sam nudged his side and gave him a look. Everyone got in their places and got their game faces on as Pepper began queuing everyone to go onto the carpet, giving them space in between the couplets. Sam and Bucky walked in and were welcomed with camera flashes and fans chanting their name, some with signs and others with notepads to sign. Bucky went straight to the fans, signing autographs and shaking hands. Sam followed in suit and signed a few autographs before they were whisked away to the press, Bucky's least favorite part about the night. 

They kept enough distance for no one to question their relationship. No one knew yet and they both agreed to keep it that way so they wouldn't have to deal with the paparazzi in public. Their relationship was kept behind closed doors in a room with no windows; perfectly secret. They posed for a few photos before going to the reporter part of the carpet. They were put in pairs specifically to make sure neither said anything stupid. They walked up to the podium that was placed there specifically for Bucky. He told Steve that sometimes when he was nervous he hands would fidget or shake, having his hands hidden behind the podium was a huge comfort to him and Tony was happy to give that to him.

A ton of reporters began raising their hands and Sam picked them one by one, Bucky only answering when he was asked a direct question or to jump in and help Sam. "Sam, can you reveal any facial routine secrets? I'm dying to know how you stay so handsome."

Bucky looked at the reported as his jaw clenched, trying to keep his cover. Sam let out a light chuckled, "I don't have one, to be honest with you. Soap in the shower I guess."

Some of the reporters laughed but she continued, "What about your gorgeous figure? How to you stay to muscley?"

"Heh, well, thank you." He gave her a small smile as he turned his head to check on Bucky's reaction, "The Avengers regimen is pretty strict; working out and training every day. Healthy food is always in the house, Steve makes some great eggs and Buck here makes one hell of a Thanksgiving Turkey."

He placed his hand on Bucky's lower back and rubbed small circles into it to calm him down. Sam let Bucky pick a reporter, "Um... the man in the gray tie."

"I was wondering if either of you were single?"

They chuckled and looked at each other before Bucky responded, "We have to keep some of our private lives private, Sir."

A girl raised her hand and Sam picked her, "So, you're dating someone?"

Sam chuckled, "Is it necessary for you to know?"

"I just need to know how hard it's going to be to get a kiss from you later on," She smirked.

Bucky's mouth hung open as some of the reporters began whispering. The question threw Sam off, but he tried to recover, "Um.. well- wow, okay. Um.."

Sam searched his mind for words but came up with nothing. Bucky grabbed him by his tie and pulled him into a kiss, a soft one, but enough to get his point across. "It'll be pretty hard, sweetheart."

Bucky took his hand and they walked away together as the reporters erupted in screams. The Avengers clapped and watched as they disappeared into the dining hall. "You just kissed me in front of national television."

"I know," Bucky responded as they went into a back hallway, "Are you mad?"

Sam shook his head, pulling him into another kiss, "I'm mad you didn't do it sooner. The whole world should know I got the finest clown out there."

Bucky chuckled and they kissed again, smiling and mumbling "I love you" in-between their kisses.

(: The End :)