introduction

hey muffins.

WELCOME TO 'THE CULT'

this is my first time ever writing a story and publishing it. the plot popped up in my mind out of nowhere so i thought to myself, "why not make it a fanfiction?"

i have read many wattpad fanfictions like you guys. when i say many, i mean MANY. they are absolutely amazayn. so i got inspiration from many of those and some from tv series and movies and made up this fabulouis book.

me and my sister have made this story together for you guys to have a roller coaster ride down the mountain of action and emotions.

remember the whole story is a work of FICTION. in the upcoming chapters you will see that i have taken a lot of celebrities but only their physical characters and not their personality.

i tend to make non-existing things and also you won't find many of the things mentioned in this book in real life, it is all a part of my imagination. it all happens in an alternate universe.

i turned 17 today, [i will be an adult next year(pretends to be shocked)] so i started posting the chapters which have been in my drafts for a few months now.

my sister and i are a sucker of one direction and listen to a hella lot of music by different artists.

i don't want to waste much of your time rambling nonsense as i know you all are excited to read.

before that i want you all to know that this story contains
∆ VULGAR LANGUAGE
∆ SEXUAL CONTENT
∆ DESCRIPTIVE GRAPHIC VIOLENCE
∆ MENTAL HEALTH ISSUES
∆ ASSAULTS

if any of you are uncomfortable with any of the contents, i recommend you to not move any further.

this book is a slow burn book so things are not gonna go much quickly but keep patience my loves, the things just gets better every time.

my updating schedule can be a bit erratic but please bare with me, i am new to this and being a college student sucks(y'all know that i assume).

and also don't forget to follow, comment, vote and put this story in your library(wink wink).

here are some muffins for my muffins.

stay safe and healthy.

have a great day.

i love you so much.

~AS!<3