~six~

"And how could
Anybody deny you?"

~Green Eyes, Coldplay

Alena's POV

Those bright green eyes and curly hair is all I can think about for the past half hour. They were so magnetic. His warm ivory skin gleaming by the lights in my lab.

They seem way too familiar to me but my mind is unable to gather the knowledge about that.

I think I have seen them before. But I don't remember. How can I not remember? I am not the one to forget things. I am like a history book, knowing everything. But him? How do I not remember him?

What is his name?

Oh My God.

I didn't even get a chance to ask him his name. I wonder if it will be as interesting as him.

So this is the man dad was talking about earlier that night? Dad said that he was my friend then how come I don't know him? And why did he lived so far away?

Will I even get a chance to meet him again?

Besides he looks like an egoistic man by the way he talked about me. It was really rude. I can understand that grasping about me is not that easy but he reacted even though he knows nothing about me.

All of these random, overly thinking thoughts are crushed when I hear a loud sound of thud and the alarm starts blaring in my lab.

I know what it means when the alarm goes on.

I quickly walk towards the corner of my lab where there is a large glass container of eight feet height and three feet width placed.

Well the sight in front isn't what I was expecting. Rather isn't who I was expecting.

The new guy whom I was thinking about not less than a minute ago is inside the glass container, rubbing his forehead. I rush quickly towards him, in the meantime I hear my sister entering my room and saying, "who is it? I heard the basement alarm."

As she walks towards me and sees the sight in front of us, she starts laughing loudly.

"Oh my dear god. Wasn't expecting Mr. egoistic inside the glass container," she continues laughing. She knows him? They have talked?

I look towards him who is still trapped inside the container. He lifts his head up a bit and glares at his surrounding which is the glass container and gives a furious look towards us and stands up flattening his clothes. His jaw is clenching with anger, I can see and he is looking at us dead eyed.

Oh no.

"WHAT THE HELL IN THE WORLD AM I DOING, TRAPPED IN THIS DAMN CONTAINER?" He yells.

I just stand there silently, chewing my lip as my stupid sister coaxes him more, "as per the procedure I have to torture you now," and she smirks. "But today is your lucky day so I won't." She grins.

He looks at her as if, the moment he gets out of there, he is gonna kill her.

"You? You can't torture me," he smirks proudly.

Angana speed walks towards him shouting, "wanna try me?"

Before she goes any further, I come in front of her and spread my hands to stop her from going anymore and say, "enough you two, Angana go to your practice. I will get him out of there."

"Yeah, whatever," she says, turning around and exiting my room. Wow seems like this is the first time ever she obeyed me without an argument.

OOFFF.