*Chaos is back*

December 23rd, 1991

Hufflepuff lost against Slytherin, giving Anthony a bad mood for the rest of the year. Thankfully, and iris would never admit it, she only had to spend time with him for 3 days before the break. Anthony was going home whereas Iris would be staying at Hogwarts for Christmas, since Harry wasn't at Privet Drive, there was no point going back. Anthony and Iris had just parted ways, and a guilty feeling was creeping over Iris as she enjoyed her time alone. Since it was the holidays, Iris got special permission to sleep over at Mika's dorm, after bribing McGonagall with a bit of treat. She set up her bed beside Mika's since she was the only one in her dorm who was staying. The majority of the students at Hogwarts were leaving, it was possible that the Weasleys, Harry, Mika and herself were the only ones staying.

"Finally, we're gonna have the best Christmas ever!" Mika said, helping Iris set up her bed. Iris was smiling more than ever. "Oh yes, I'm excited." They placed her blanket on top of the bed. "Oh, you know what we should do?" Iris raised an eyebrow. "We should prank someone!" Mika grinned, and Iris did so identically. "We totally should, we haven't done that in ages!" Mika snorted. "That's because we haven't. The last time we did was in October!" Iris gave her a warning look. "No, don't give me that you've changed and you know it! It's because of-" Iris held out her hand. "I know I know." She said thinking back to what Percy said the other day. "I'll talk about it to him later but for now, can we just put him aside? Let's have some fun! I was thinking Filch maybe." Mika didn't seem convinced, but she thought about the prank enthusiastically. "Let's do it!" She said, grabbing her bag and pulling out some muggle makeup.

****

"Run run run!" Iris whispered, trying to hold in her laughter but being nervous at the same time. The two girls were just missed by a second, as the caretaker burst out of his office, covered in makeup. They decided to go old-fashioned, curling his eyelashes and putting mascara on, carefully putting neon pink colour to his eyelids. Giving him a big eyeliner wing, and of course, the reddest of the red colour lipstick. They may or may not have 'drugged' him with a sleeping potion, but they didn't have any other choice. The pair ran as quickly as they could to the Gryffindor Common room, catching their breaths with fits of laughter. They held their stomach and rolled all over the floor. "What are you two lovely ladies giggling about?" The twins asked semi-seductively as they came into the room. Iris was not capable of speaking, she had a problem replaying the scene over and over again in her head, which causes her to have a hard time stopping laughing. "Filch," Mika blurted. "Makeup. Prank." She said only three words, but the twins caught up.

"Bloody hell, I want to go see!" They said and ran out of the room to try and find Filch. the girls kept on laughing and laughing, it probably went on for 10 minutes. When Iris had time to catch her breath, she noticed Mika's attire. She was covered in makeup, and now dust and first from the ground. Mika noticed Iris's as well. It took not even a second for them to stop laughing and think of the same thing. They held still for a short period of time before both of them sprinted up the stairs and into Mika's dorm. Iris was winning for most of the time until Mika grabbed hold of her sweater and brought her to the ground. The brunette shut herself in the bathroom, leading Iris to bang on the doors. "Open up! You cheated!" Apparently, her words did not go through because a minute later, she heard the shower go on. Iris groaned and walked down the stairs and flopped herself onto the couch. She opened up a package of Bertie bots and ate them one by one.

Fred and George were back in the common room, satisfied by the outcome of the girl's pranks. "Hey, where's Mika? And why are you like that?" George asked. Iris grumpily bit into a jelly bean. "She took my shower." She grumbled. Fred cleared his throat. "Well you could take one with me," He said with a smirk. Iris simply put up her middle finger. George sniggered at his brother as they left for their dorms. "This isn't your home you know." Said a voice that belonged to Weasley but was filled with arrogance. Iris didn't have to look up at the human. "Ah, another Weasley, just less enjoyable." Percy rolled his eyes, and sat down on a nearby chair, he was tired from trying to help Filch, he needed a rest. 

Percy took a better glance at Iris, he looked at her in disgust. "Well aren't you a sight." He muttered. Iris heard and threw a jelly bean at him. "That's not nice. And I don't need two Weasleys hitting on me at once thank you very much." Percy groaned at her, "I wasn't hitti- you know what never mind." Iris smiled in satisfaction for making him annoyed. "Why do you look so tired?" SHe asked, "Helping Filch, some stupid people got makeup on him, I bet it was Fred and George." Iris snorted and didn't bother covering it up. "What?" Percy asked annoyed at her behaviour. "Well, I mean I personally don't think Fred and George have the right talent to pull of the makeup." She looked happy when she got a jelly bean that was chocolate flavour. "well then who could," He looked more closely at her face. Underneath the dust, was some slight colour of neon pink, the same shade Filch was wearing. He put 2 and 2 together and guessed that she did it, but he didn't confront her. Iris was back. Iris Chaos Dursley.