*Rough start*

The car landed relatively well on the ground, just as the sun started rising higher. Harry and Iris looked at the house in awe. It was obvious, Iris thought, that the house was not a rich one in the wizarding world, but Iris thought it was beautifully spectacular, and clearly made with love. "It's not much.' Ron mumbled to Harry, a little disappointed he couldn't serve them a better one. "I think it's brilliant!" Harry said, no trace of pity. "It's absolutely beautiful!" Iris added.  "Now, we'll go upstairs really quietly," said Fred, "and wait for Mum to call us for breakfast. Then, Ron, you come bounding downstairs going, 'Mum, look who turned up in the night! and she'll be all pleased to see Harry and no one need ever know we flew the car." "Right," said Ron."Come on, Harry, I sleep at the — at the top — " Ron went suddenly silent, and a little pale. When Iris followed his gaze, she found Mrs. Weasley, a plump woman with a kind face.

"Ah," Fred said. Mrs. Weasley had stopped in front of them and had started yelling. "Not note, beds empty, car gone!" She ranted. Iris and Harry stayed quiet and watched in guilt as the short woman made her three sons cower back. It went on for quite some time, before she turned to the two, a little surprised to see the teenager. "Iris, harry! So nice to see you! Come in, come in!" Iris followed her right away, but Harry was a little hesitant. They entered the small kitchen, it was messy and would have made Petunia have a seizure, but iris was in love with it. It felt so homey and warm. The two looked around the house in awe, nearly everything in the room was enchanted in some sort of way. Mrs. Weasley ad began making breakfast, Ron Fred and George slumping onto the chairs at the table.

"Of course I don't blame you two," She said kindly. "But we were thinking about coming to get you if Harry hadn't written back by Friday. But honestly, flying an illegal car halfway across the country!" Fred opened his mouth to argue. "They put bars on his window!" Mrs. Weasley scolded her son. "You keep your mouth shut when you're eating!" George now started to protest. "But mum, they were starving them!" He gestured to Iris who was considerably underweight. Mrs. Weasley looked at her in horror. "My goodness, what kind of parent treats their child like this! I'm having a word with-" Iris shook her head and tried to look like it was fine. "Please don't bother." She pleaded. "It would just make it worse, and besides, it's only one more year before I turn 17, then I can leave them." She reassured the worried lady. "Alright, but you're eating while you're under my roof!" Iris nodded appreciatingly. Just then, small footsteps were coming down the stairs, iris had only gotten the chance to see the little girl for a second before she squealed and ran back up. The rest of the family and harry wondered why she behaves like that, but iris smirked knowing why.

"Thank you for taking us in Mrs. Weasley, I really appreciate it!' Iris thanked, savouring the piece of toast. "Oh don't even mention it! But if I knew sooner I would've gotten you earlier!" Iris only smiled. After that, the twins tried to get themselves to bed, but Mrs. Weasley made them de-gnome the garden. "I'll help," Harry said. "Oh no, you don't have to Harry, de-gnoming the garden is tough work. You should get to bed." Harry refused and insisted on working. "What about you Iris? You coming?" Fred asked. His mother glared at him. "Fred! Don't make her do it too! " Iris didn't want to help, but she preferred to stay by Harry, at least she'd be with him if Percy ever came down. "Actually, I've got to catch up on a bit of homework, I'll do it outside since it's such nice weather!" Mrs. Weasley grinned at her. "Of course! Now I wonder if that's why Percy's been up in his room." She said aloud. Iris scoffed to herself, but it was just her luck, Percy had come down the stairs, probably to eat breakfast. "Morning mum, oh, I see you're all up- Iris?" he asked catching his throat. 

For some reason, Iris decided to go visibly red. Percy blinked a few times before realizing harry was there. "A-and Harry. er, what a surprise." Percy rarely stuttered, harry got suspicious. Iris scratched her head and looked everywhere in the house. The twins and Ron didn't realize anything, and Mrs. Weasley had her back on them, preparing Percy's breakfast. "When did you guys arrive?" Percy said more clearly, trying to cover up. "I didn't know you where soming." Iris thought weakly, but nothing came out of her mouth. Thankfully, Mrs. Weasley answered for her. "You're brothers, they were out of their minds, and went to go get them last night." Percy looked at them disapprovingly. "Honestly? Blimely, you could've been caught! You know there are other ways to get places! You should've written a letter!" He acted like he was more superior than them. The twins rolled their eyes and tried to say something, but at that moment, the front door opened, revealing Mr. Weasley. Oh great more people. Iris said in her head sarcastically.

"Morning Weasleys." He greeted tiredly but still cheerfully. "Dad!" They said and ran up to him to asked him about his day. "What a night, nine raids, nine!" He sat down at the table, and groped for the teapot. "You won't belive the things that were enchanted," He started. "Like cars for instance?" Mrs. Weasley accused. Mr. Wealsye looked at his wife guilty and suddenly awake. Iris didn't hear the rest of the conversation, instead she was in her mind. Half-asleep, half-panicked. "Good lord, its Harry Potter." Iris was conscious again. "And you must be his cousin. Lily was it?" He guessed. He remembered Percy say something about Iris, just he couldn't remember her name. He knew it was a type of flower though, Iris almost choked on her drink, Percy seemed embarrassed aswell. "It's Iris actually, Iris Dursley. Nice to meet you sir." She said politely. Mr. Weasley felt bad for his mistake. "My apologizes Iris. It's very nice to meet you too. Say Ron, didn't you say Harry's relatives were, you know." He kinted. "Dad!" said the weasleys. "Aurhter!" Mrs. Weasley also said, slapping him. He once again felt guilty, but also confused. "What? I didn't know!" The weasley's were all a bit red, but none as mucha s Percy. iris smild awkwardly. "No it's alright. My parents and brother really are evil, if it weren't for my hair, you'd think I was adopted." she said trying to joke. Mrs. WEasey sighed, relieved her company wasn't angry already. Iris let out a shaky breath, things were of to a rough start.