*Mr. Stubborn*

Iris moved out of Fred and George's apartment with the excuse that she was recruited back to Hogwarts. While that was true, it was mainly to get away from love birds 1 and 2. Percy offered her his place until term started, but he was also nervous to let Iris out of his sight. The daily Prophet which was now printing half-truthful news was scarring him. Breakouts from Azkaban were more frequent, no one went anywhere without another person to accompany them and Rufus Scrimigeor was now Minister. Both Iris and Percy were not entirely sure what they thought of it, but right now they wanted to spend the most time with each other. The first day it was of course weird and awkward. Both were shy, guilty, etc. But they got talking, and we're right here they left off. 

However, there was one thing that they were still a little rough on, Percy's family. Neither had told anyone that they were back together, but it seemed everyone knew. Iris urged Percy to go back and talk to his parents, but Percy was the contrary. He was still upset about what his father had said to him, but at the same time, he felt guilty for what he said to his parents. He held a grudge but was too cowardly to apologize to them. "You could apologize to me!" Iris had said while washing the dishes. "Yeah, but you are easier to talk to." Percy had returned. Iris wasn't sure whether to take it as a compliment or an insult, but she decided to take it as the good side. They talked about it once in a while, both not wanting to get in a fight but not wanting to avoid it completely. Other than that, after Percy would come home from work, they would take for about a good 2 house about everything that happened while they were away, the first topic being Iris's pregnancy.

Percy finally had a good chance to understand the situation that already happened, and he told iris how he really deeply felt. He was of course guilty, if he had known iris was pregnant he would have supported her, but then he also shouldn't have broken up with her in the first place without the pregnancy. He was in awe when Iris showed him pictures, he loved his daughter. He was also guilty for the fact that he never got to meet her, but the pair decided that if the war ended, they would visit the little girl. They two also wrote a letter to Penelope, thanking her properly for taking care of Areida. 

Their next topic was of course the Weasley family situation. They had the choice, to either let Percy reunite with his family, or keep his distance. iris really badly wanted to see the red-heads again, and while Percy did too, he still felt betrayed by his father. Iris understood his opinions, she knew what he felt. But again, Authur was talking during a rough time, and it was a little unfair of Percy to be selfish. Percy was being stubborn and decided to stay clear of his family, and Iris didn't have much to do but to do nothing. She knew it would hurt Mrs. Weasley, but it was Percy's choice. She didn't have the right to force him.

The next topic was the ministry. Mainly Anthony Wheeler who made every moment he could muster, living hell for Percy. Iris suggested he quit, especially since he was working for someone he didn't root for, but Percy also refused the thought and said he would ignore his arrogant colleague. Apparently, Anthony was trying to make it seem that Iris and he were talking, but of course, Percy knew it was false. Now with Iris by his side, it was easier to block Wheeler out of his head and continue with his own work. Iris assured him he was doing the right thing, and that Wheeler was no better than a dementor. 

****

Throughout the entire school year, it was rough. Now that Iris was 20, and the ministry had lifted restrictions at Hogwarts, Iris was back at her teaching post, and she was glad to hear Hermione was back. Teaching made her feel safer, and she had a closer connection to harry, who seemed to be in even more danger than she remembered. Iris felt like she barely knew her cousin, and every time she tried to talk to him, Harry was just too tired to talk. Something seemed to be bothering him since he even snapped at Hermione and Ron. Harry himself really didn't know why he was snappy, but he sus[ected it was all due to what happened last year. Losing Sirius was very hard on him. Sirius was like a brief father figure to him, and now he lost him too. He might be a bit paranoid, yes the thought of Draco Malfoy being a death eater might sound crazy, but he was really confident about it. Yet his friends dismissed the thought, which frustrated him. What frustrated him more was that everyone wanted to know what happened at the ministry, and he really wasn't enjoying the extra attention. He guessed that was the reason why he couldn't take ten minutes of his day to talk to his favourite person. 

A month into that school year, harry came to his senses and apologized to his cousin for the distance, she forgave him almost immediately. They talked all night, and Harry explained everything that was going on in Hogwarts. Iris tried to see Harry's point of view for his suspicion, but she couldn't bring herself to his level. She didn't understand how Voldemort would think of recruiting Draco, but she kept her mouth shut. Harry reminded her a lot of Percy, both were very stubborn men.

______________

Sorry for the shorter chapters. And also sorry in advance because there will be a lot of time skips only because I can't think of anything.