*An old possession*

Percy apparated them back to the burrow, which still consisted of Molly and Ginny. They were busy making dinner, many people were coming mainly for Percy's birthday, but none of them knew iris was going to be there. Percy led her to his old room, which looked exactly as it did 10 years ago. Percy went to look for something, as Iris leaned on the door frame looking into his room. It had posters of Gryffindor, the ministry, and many of his outstanding essays and such. However, it looked like no one was actually living there, so it was evident Percy hadn't gone into this room for a while. Percy returned, a box in his hand. 

He handed it to her, making Iris raise her eyebrow. "Just open it," Percy said. She lift the lip carefully and gasped at what was inside. "My wand," Iris whispered. It was still in pristine condition, which she was surprised by considering she fell a long way during the battle. "How did you find it?" Iris asked. Percy was forced to think back to his most dreaded memory. "When you were falling, I actually watched it. I've had it ever since because I knew you'd want it back one day. Iris stared at it but didn't want to touch it. "I-I appreciate it, really I do, but I don't know if I'll be able to use it, for a while." She said, eyeing the piece of wood. Percy nodded. "I'm not forcing you, but you have to let go of Fred's death. You have to stop blaming yourself," he assured. iris nodded, "it's not that, I mean, yeah I still feel guilty, but uh..." She scratched her head. "I don't know if I can do magic anymore." She said quietly. 

Percy didn't react. "I know, I've read about it before, but you'll get it back one day, You just have to keep practicing." He said. Iris kept staring at the wand. She wanted to pick it up but at the same time, she didn't. Her hand was shaking as she drew her fingers near the wood, everything going silent. She brushed the surface of the wood, but the small contact made her feel full. Like an empty part of her has filled in again. She picked up the smooth thin stick and balanced it on her palm. She observed it, going through each detail on it. All the curves, all the designs, and she began to memorize the pattern. She twisted her wrists and placed her fingers in a memorable comfy position. A part of her felt alive again, her heart felt warmer. She parted her lips slightly and whispered. "Lumo." She said. The end of the stick brightened a little but then dimmed out. Iris looked at it disappointed and turned her head towards Percy. 

He shrugged, not being helpful. "It's better than nothing." He said. Iris rolled her eyes and tucked her wand carefully into her waistband. "I'll deal with it later." She said as she heard voices below. Iris was once again panicking, voices meant people, people she hadn't seen in forever. Percy grabbed her hand, "I'm here if you need me," He said. 

****

Iris and Percy slowly walked down the stairs, one step at a time. Iris's heart was beating faster than a herd of elephants, and when they reached the bottom of the stairs, it went quiet. Iris observed the small group, each holding an expression of surprise. She found Harry first, he looked older, probably his haircut was different, He also had a little beard forming. Beside him were two little boys, they were probably around 3 or 6. Iris hissed they were his kids but was distracted when Harry was engulfed her. He grabbed don so tight, burying his head in her chest. He had tears flowing down his cheeks, the last time he saw her was when she was being tortured. "Iris, Iris I'm sorry I couldn't protect you.' He mumbled. Iris rests her head on his head, hugging him back hard. "Oh Leo, don't be sorry," She said. The name made Harry cry harder. Hermione and Ron were also there, Hermione resting her head on Ron's shoulder at the sweet sight. Iris stroked his hair. "I'm sorry I left Harry, I'm so sorry I left before I got to see you defeat him. But I'm so proud of you, and I promise never to leave like that again." Harry kept holding her, making sure she would never leave him again. "I missed yous o much." Everyone watching was smiling and also had tears in their eyes. After the war, Harry was having difficulty showing his feelings, but iris seemed to be bringing him back.