*Weasley Sweaters*

December 25th, 1991

Iris felt a pillow slam onto her face on Christmas morning. "Owwww." Iris groaned. She slowly removed the pillow from her face and sat up sleepily. She rubbed the sleep from her eyes and groaned more. "Ika, what wuz that for?" She mumbled. "Iris! It's Christmas!" Mika said from her bed, already tearing apart the first gift. The realization finally hit her, and she snapped her head towards the pile of presents that were on the foot of the bed. "Bloody hell! How could I forget!" She opened the first and smallest package of the pile, it didn't even bother to have wrapping paper.

"Dear Iris, Merry Christmas. From Mom and Dad." Iris read. "Hm, how sweet. Bet 'dad' didn't even look at this." She removed another sheet of paper from the envelope. It was her when she was maybe 2 on Christmas. Baby Iris had a real smile on her face, sitting on her mother's lap, with big emerald eyes, and little tufts of hair. Petunia seemed to be enjoying the moment as much as the baby did. Iris looked at it for a while. There were times her parents loved her, and her mother was at least kind enough to share the memories with her. She reached under the bed and grabbed an album. It was small, but inside were pictures of her younger self, all sent by her mother. They were kept away, but from time to time, Iris would look at them.

Moving on, she picked up a gift from Harry, inside was a very cute card, and an Iris flower frozen in time. Iris assumed Hermione helped him out, knowing Harry wouldn't have been able to do such a thing. From Mika, she got new gloves and a toque. "Aww, thanks, Mika." She said, Mika, smiled brightly. She got books from Eric, all about quidditch techniques to a muggle book on how to use common sense. She rolled her eyes at that one but was pretty invested when she read the first page. From Phelipe she received some nice, expensive jewelry to match the one Mika got from his as well. Phelipe came from a wealthy family, and every year he got the two girls matching sets. She found a neatly packaged gift, that was second last from her pile. It was from Anthony, and inside was a wristwatch. It used to be his grandmother, and he was passing it on to her. Overall it was very pretty and in good condition, but Iris felt queasy about receiving the gift. After all, they've only been dating for just over a month. She set the watch aside, deciding to wear it only when Anthony arrives, she was too scared to damage it. 

The final and possibly biggest package was a very big surprise for Iris. It wasn't wrapped at all but merely put lazily into a big bag. if possible, it could have been the present that made Iris excited the most. Inside were dozens of chocolate frogs, tons of jelly beans, and even more candy junk you would buy at Honey dukes. When she looked more closely at the candy, she found some of them expired, but none the less she popped them in her mouth to eat. Sure it was disgusting but candy is candy. She found a short note attached, and was bewildered to see who the sender was. 

To Iris,

Before you start accusing me of giving you a gift and being all caring, just know that the candy is mostly from my friends and family, mostly Ron, that I haven't eaten. I don't fancy them too much, but I thought it would be a waste to throw it out. Luckily I knew you would eat it all in a heartbeat.

Merry Christmas,

Percy.

Mika snorted at the letter from reading it over her shoulder. "A re-gift?" She asked. iris shrugged and continued to stuff her face, smiling cheekily and reminding herself to thank Percy, even though it wasn't heartwarming. From the bedroom window, she could see snow falling from the sky, covering every part of the castle. Once the girls were done opening their gifts, they went down to the common room in their pyjamas for breakfast. They found Harry and Ron, wearing cozy jumpers. "Merry Christmas Harry," Iris said running up to him and hugging him. Harry hugged her back. "Merry Christmas Iris! Thanks for the gift!" This year, since she could actually give him something from the wizarding world, she got him a book about all the greatest seekers. "No problem! Nice jumper" she said with a smile. Harry seemed to have remembered something. "Oh, wait here." He said with no further explanation and ran off to his dorm. % minutes later, Harry came running with a green jumper in hand. He handed it to her as Iris looked at it curiously. "It's from Mrs. Weasley." Iris raised an eyebrow. "Really? But I've never really for anything for her." Ron groaned when he saw the piece of clothing. "Doesn't matter, you're Harry's cousin, and she knows your parents aren't the greatest. At least you got good colour." He pointed grumpily at the marron one he was holding.