*Triwizard tournament*

1994

The world cup was amazing. Mika, Phelipe and Eric and iris all went to the game together. They were all cheering for Ireland, but of course, they still cheered for Bulgaria. They were ultimately surprised when Krum caught the snitch, they thought he wouldn't do that. Some bets were made, they found some friends, it was all very fun. Until the death eaters showed up, running practically everything. Since then, Iris hadn't had any adventures, she had been staying at Hogwarts. She had set up her office, and her dorm, it was nothing unusual other than the fact that the halls were completely empty, and she talked to the teachers like a friend. Other than perhaps Snape, Trelawney, and binns. She was having a hard time adjusting to calling them by their names, Dumbledore must've been the weirdest. 

Harry and she had exchanged few letters here and there, Iris was also conversing with Mrs. Weasley, mostly because she was very grateful they took him to the game, and for taking him in. Iris was told, a day before the first day of school, that Hogwarts would be hosting the Triwizard tournament. Iris was enthusiastic about the new information, slightly disappointed she wouldn't get the chance to compete, but still very excited to watch it. Iris hadn't heard anything from Percy, not that she wanted to. All she knew was that he was busy at the ministry, it said on the daily prophet. But Iris felt somewhat relieved, this yea could possibly be the one year where there's no drama, and if she kept a good eye on Harry, she could save him from trouble. 

****

The first week of school was way more chaotic than previous years, but of course, Iris was not one of the students who wandered aimlessly around the halls, trying to find their classrooms. Instead, she was the teacher that would yell at people, for all sorts of reasons. It was different from being head girl, well one because Percy wasn't there, but two, she had much more authority over people. So far, her classes were going smooth, sure it was a little awkward considering she knew some of her students, but they eventually got around. Iris was slightly disappointed Hermione wasn't taking the subject, she was unaware last year she gave it up. Harry had come to visit her a couple of times, mostly talking about the tournament. Iris learned that harry really wanted to enter, for the money of course. She also asked him about his classes, he was a bit hesitant with it.

His DADA teacher was a bit, sketchy, and iris couldn't blame him. Iris had not yet approached the new professor, and she wasn't planning to anytime soon. She found him a little intimidating, and always felt like he knew everything. Even on the first day of school, she was skeptical of him, mostly for his way of entrance. Apparently, Harry wasn't enjoying the subject as much as he did with Lupin. Lupin was probably the best DADA teacher they had in a long time, and iris assumed Moody would be a good one too since he was an Auror. Seems she was wrong. 

****

A lot had happened within the past 2 months of Hogwarts. First, 2 new foreign schools had resided at Hogwarts for the tournament, meaning iris had a couple of new students who weren't fluent in English. Although they were good at the subject, she found her students distracted by the new pupils, interrupting her lessons. She had to be a little more strict in her class, and not many people seemed to enjoy it. That was the least of Iris's worries. Harry had been chosen for the tournament, and after a very deep conversation with Harry, Iris believed Harry did not put his name in. At first, she was wary, because on the first week of school he told her he would like to participate, but he told her he would never actually join. 

There had been, meetings with all of the teachers, all coming up with absurd ideas of how Harry got into the tournament, making iris a little worrisome. She was ensured by Dumbledore he would keep him safe, but that made iris feel irresponsible. She was offered the job so she could take care of Harry, yet he still managed to be the center of attention. The first task, Harry informed her of hagrid informing him of the first task, which was Dragons. She was also told by Harry that Moody gave him a hint on how to complete the task, and while Iris found it vaguely suspicious, she disaknowledged it and helped Harry learn the summoning charm. Also, Ron had been accusing harry of cheating and not letting him in on his plan, so the two best friends weren't talking at the moment. Hermione and Harry were coming nearly every day after school to get a better understanding of the charm, and hopefully, perfect it by the first task that was coming up. 

The day of the first task frightened iris, she was almost tempted to drink the potion of luck, but she didn't have it anyway so she didn't. Iris took a seat next to Professor McGonagall, they were starting to be very good friends. Both women were very anxious for Harry, they didn't notice the judges coming in. "Oh hi, Albus," Minnies greeted, who simply smiled back. iris smiled at him too but also found another person. Percy Weasley. Of course, it was no surprise. "Hi." He said sitting down next to her. There was nothing personal in his tone, just plain old formal Percy. iris was a bit offended by it and gave him the same attitude. Percy wasn't bothered, but Iris was bothered he wasn't bothered. "What brought you here?" Iris asked civilly. Percy kept his eyes on the pitch. "Mr. Crouch invited me, I suppose a promotion is coming up." He said it so arrogantly, Iris was about to roll her eyes, but she didn't because Fudge and Crouch were right across from her. Well, she already had a rough first impression with Fudge last year, but he was still the minister.

The two didn't talk for the rest of the time. Iris sometimes squealed or gasped, she wasn't enjoying the task at all. All she could worry about was Harry's safety and his capability for summoning his broom. Haf the time, iris had her hands over her eyes, trying to block it all out. She also covered her ears so she didn't have to listen to the audience gasp. Minnie shook her when it was over, and iris was proud, relieved, and happy Harry got back in one piece. Now onto the next task!

__________________

Uh ya, sorry its a bit of a filler. I  didn't have much things to say, but I promise the next one will be good.