Chapter 10- Aarav

Why the hell I can't get her out of my system?

We shared a cigarette.

We shared a fucking cigarette!

As I lie on my bed, my back hitting the soft mattress beneath me, I take a long drag of a different blunt and blow the smoke straight at the face of ceiling.

My hands fall to my sides as I close my eyes inhaling the nicotine and feeling the heat of someone very addictive and intoxicating.

I was supposed to just talk her through when I called her earlier. But when she didn't pick, there was a itch. I found her location in a snap of finger and I got out so fast that I didn't even bother drying my hair from the shower as I took the keys and drove to her.

Something built inside me and it definitely wasn't fury, it was care, fucking care. It was all one emotion that she is out, alone until I got a glimpse of her companion, Rana! I knew who he was because when you stalk Inaana's Instagram account you see all the important people of her life. From Ruby to fucking Rana.

The moment I entered, it's like a chord was struck between us and the air spoke of my existence to her. Our gazes met and my anger started to melt away till he started seeking her attention.

I don't know why I hate him but I just do. I know he is just a friend yet I kept on insisting her to admit it to me because I needed to hear it from her. And she did, just not so easily infact she pushed it pretty far.

I couldn't hold back when we were practically breathing each other and damn me because I'm craving her touch, her body heat, her sweet scent, her hot breaths against my neck. She was so hot for me, begging me to do whatever the hell I wanted to and I did want a shit load of things to do to her. From tasting her lips to exploring every inch of her mouth, from running my hands all over her body to kissing every part of her.

She turned me on so fucking bad but I guess that went unnoticed because she was too busy understanding her own wants.

I took her home but not a single word was uttered during the whole ride. I loved her on my passenger's seat. It's like it was made for her, she was so perfect there, beside me.

I wince with my eyes closed when the cigarette burns my finger.
I let it loose and feel it slipping away from my hand to the floor. That's what I have got to do with her, I should let her slip away.

She is too good for me.

                                      ~~~

I indulged myself in work for the next few weeks and didn't allow myself to think of her for a second.
My secretary got fired because of her constant nagging and absence. The way she had puffed eyes every day, and the way she flinched everytime I raised my voice, I'm sure she either has a abusive boyfriend or had one. Anyway, I didn't care as long as she did her job. But she was too much into her shits that she fucked up her job when she didn't arrange one of my most important meetings. And that's how I'm at a loose with two vacancies in my office.

I have managed to make certain meeting arrangements while the search for a new secretary is in process and that is why I'm sitting in a little resturant while my meeting partner goes on with his presentation.

The place is neither too big nor too small. It has quite a couple of comfortable seats with a small diner at the corner where a bunch of school kids have been laughing their ass off for the last fifteen minutes. It's my hypocrisy that I find it annoying today when I used to be much worse than them at their age. I scoff under my breath at the memory of all the nasty things and pranks I used to pull along with my friends, not acknowledging my environment until my companion looks at me with a confusing look.