Chapter 14- Aarav

When I came from Saxena's after the verbal fight with Mr.Saxena the other day , I firstly didn't expect to see Dad waiting for me in my apartment and the second fucking thing never crossed my mind that Dad would be generous to invite the Saxena family for dinner at my goddamn place to lighten the tension between me and them.

After frowns and arguments, we set the ground rules of not inviting Mom and no interrogation regarding the girl I got indulged in fight.

Apparently, Dad insisted that I give him small hints about what and why things went to shit during the meeting but my father's smart enough to connect the dots easily. So I didn't let him push much and readily went with his invitation.

When I was at the meeting, a few minutes ago all I wanted was to go home and take a nap. I planned on excusing myself after chatting a bit with the Saxena men as I was under the impression that Inaana won't probably be present. And it felt the same until she came out of the bathroom of my room. My fucking bedroom

She looked breathtaking in the beautiful blue flare and those damn hair pulled up in a ponytail revealing her tattoo.

Cursed

That's what her tattoo said. I saw it for the first time the other day when she got hurt. As she bend down to take out the glass piece, her hair fell to the front of her revealing her long nape and there it was, something I had been iching to find out since I got a hint of it.

It hit me somewhere in my chest but I have been trying to not be bothered by it. But seems like the execution isn't in full force as the plan was in, because currently I'm dressing after a shower I took, all while Inaana wrapping my mind strings around her thought. Now that I know she has come, I plan on spending the night with the people in my living room.

I go for a black jeans and a casual royal blue shirt. I ruffle my hair harshly to get rid of some of the dampness before taking a glance at myself in the mirror.

I'm about to walk to the door, when a thought hits me. They say perfumes play an important role in memories so why not take it seriously.
I walk to my dresser and wear my usual cologne before finally walking out to the living room.

Dad laughs at something Kunal Uncle said, (Dad insisted I call him that) while Harsh takes small parts in their conversation. My eyes roam over to see Inaana slowly scrolling through her phone, her face flushed as she looks at the screen while a sly smile rests on her mouth the same one where she sucks on her bottom lip between her teeth , her thighs clenched together before she looks up from her screen scanning the attention of people around her, embarassment clear on her face.

She's fucking turned on.

She sucks a breath when her eyes land on me to which I just smirk while my inside burns with curiosity to know what was turning her on.

Her eyes follow me as I walk in the hall. All heads snap up to me as I say, "What's so funny?"

I fill the space between Inaana and her brother, lucky for me as they left enough gap between them to seat a sumo wrestler. My arms stretched behind her on the armrest and she straightens herself on the sofa just as I take a peak at her screen before she clicks it off.
Not being creepy, I'm just curious.

Her white screen filled with lines and sentences. She's reading a book on a dinner night. I don't know whether to take her for a weirdo or extraordinary but it doesn't feel right with me for having her think she isn't fitting here.

"Oh you wouldn't laugh, Aarav. We were just reminiscing old memories." Dad's eyes glint with old memories and giddiness as they continue.

Kunal Saxena might be an asshole in business but as long as his talks are making my old man happy, I'm content.