03

"So, we're not going to get any snacks? We're going to, where again?" Zoey asks her bestfriend who's driving to the vault they had found out by Isaac. "A bank," Allison replies casually. "An abondoned one?" Zoey asks raising her eyebrows. "Yes." Allison nods. "The one that Scott and Derek are going to?" Zoey asks. "What?" "Nothing," Zoey shakes her head, looking out the window.

Allison pulls up to the abandoned bank, Zoey sighing before getting out the passenger seat. Allison gets out as well, walking to the back of her car. Allison opens the trunk and pulls out bolt cutters, making Zoey's eyes widen. "Breaking in?"

"Breaking in." Allison smirks.

Zoey lets out a shaky breath before following her best friend to the doors that have a chain across the handles. Zoey glances around nervously, then back at Allison. "Won't they have alarms?" Zoey asks. "It's abandoned, they don't really have the right to fix it up." Allison says while putting the bolt cutters on the chain. "Aren't we going to get in shit?" Zoey asks. "We won't."

Once Zoey and Allison got into the vault, they started to walk around quietly. That is until Ms. Morrell came around. Ms. Morrell pins Allison up the wall, Zoey shrieking and spinning on her heal. Allison gasps, "Ms. Morrell?"

"Keep your mouths shut and listen close. You have no idea what you just stepped into. Right now, I'm going to give you twenty seconds to get your asses out of here," she says while glancing at Zoey.

"Where?" Zoey snaps. "Get in the storage closet over there," Ms. Morrell says while nodding her head towards the storage closet. Zoey nods and Allison does so as well.

"Lock the door and when you hear the fighting start, that's when you come out."

Fighting? Zoey thinks while raising her eyebrows.

"What fighting?" Allison speaks. "You'll hear it," Ms. Morrell says with gritted teeth. "Now go!"

Zoey takes Allison's hand, pulling her into the closet, locking it. Allison tries to find the light switch, which is successful, but the light does not work. That's unfortunate, Zoey thought.

Out of nowhere, Zoey hears footsteps from the other side of the door. Zoey keeps her hand clamped over her mouth and so does Allison. Zoey spots ammonia, wrapping her hand around the top and tips it on its side. Allison glances at her confused, then realizing that it's blocking out their scent. The footsteps stopped for a moment, but the moment the ammonia hit the floor, they kept walking.

Allison quickly takes her jacket off, putting it over the liquid Zoey has put on the floor.

Allison turns on her flashlight from her phone, moving it around the room. Zoey and Allison let out a muffled cry, looking at a scratched up body. Erica, Zoey lets a tear run down her cheek.

Moments later, growls were being heard and a bit of thuds. Zoey glances at Allison, Allison nodding; signaling they go and see what's happening.

The two teenage girls find theirselves in front of the entrance of the vault, where Boyd and an unknown girl are facing Scott and Derek, Zoey and Allison stand outside of the seal.

Zoey's mouth is a shape of 'o', watching them. Boyd makes a move and charges at Scott, "Look out!" Allison shouts at Scott.

Zoey looks down, staring at the seal and bends down, ready to break it.

"Don't break the seal!" Derek shouts at Zoey, but Zoey ignoring him. "Boyd!" Zoey shouts as Boyd lifts Scott up from his feet with his claws.

Zoey then swipes her hands over the seal, breaking it. The girl and Boyd look at Zoey, then begin to run past her.