15

more bad than good pt. 2

"It took the doll again? What the hell is so important about this doll?"

Zoey and Lydia stood there, watching Stiles talk to his father.

Stiles' attention was on his thoughts more than he was listening to his father. His head lifted, realizing something. "It's the doll."

Zoey looked at him, confuse washing over her face. "What?"

"It's the doll?" Stiles said, more confused than ever, and hanging up on his father.

Zoey heard another gunshot, her head shooting in that direction.

Stiles kneeled down, Lydia pacing around as Zoey kept her calm.

"Alright, but why would it go all the way to the school and then all the way back to the house just for the doll?" Stiles asked. "One that was in the car wreck in the first place. We didn't find it in the coyote den,"

Lydia was obviously annoyed with the doll questions, so she had to speak up. "It likes the doll. Who cares?"

"Yeah, it likes the doll a lot," Zoey muttered, rolling her eyes.

"What kind of doll is it?" Lydia asked, waiting for a reply from either of them. "I don't know, it's a doll, you know. It's got little arms, a big baby head and dead, soulless eyes. Actually, I took a pic."

Zoey laughed at his explanation, "You're an idiot."

"Here." He stood up as the two walked over to Lydia, all three looking at his phone, seeing two girls sitting outside; one with a blue jacket, pinkish scarf and a smile plastered on her face. Next to her was a little girl in a red jacket, holding the baby doll in her lap.

"That's Malia?" Lydia pointed to the one in the blue. "Yeah, that's the jacket and they scarf we found in her little coyote den," Zoey laughed a little.

"Guys, she's not holding the doll." Lydia stated. "That's Malia's younger sister. It's her doll."

Zoey frowned, keeping her eyes on the picture as if she was studying it carefully. Stiles looked up at the Martin's, "I know what she's doing."

"What?" They said at the same time, looking up at him. "I know where she's going."

After a few moments, Isaac's scream erupted in Zoey and Scott's ears. Making Scott fall off his bike as he held onto his helmet, clearly wiping out.

Zoey's hand clutched onto her ears as she fell down to her knees. "Zoey, what's wrong?" Lydia asked right away. "It's Isaac!"

She stood up before running away and ignoring Stiles and Lydia's calls, "Zoey! Wait!"

Her feet took her to Isaac as fast as possible, trying to look for him. Her breathing was almost heavy, running and running. It felt as if her feet were on fire but she didn't care, she had to get to Isaac.

She then heard Isaac and Allison, her tranquilizer gun going off; indicating she shot someone or something. Zoey found herself kneeled in front of Isaac, his foot in a animal trap of some sort.