12.2

"You did this for me?" Derek asks, standing beside Zoey, looking at Jennifer.

"For us. For anyone who's ever been their victim." Jennifer replies. "Stop talking to me like a politician. Stop trying to convince me of your cause." Derek snaps.

Zoey rolls her eyes before walking towards her sister and Cora.

"Fine. I'll convince you of someone else's." Jennifer snaps back. "Scott."

Zoey stops in her tracks, looking over her shoulder slightly as she frowns. "You can save his mother, Stiles' father."

"How?" Zoey turns around, Derek glancing at her; as well as Jennifer. Then, Jennifer looks back at Derek, "I need a Guardian. That's a role that can either be filled by the three parents I was forced to take, or by you."

Zoey looks over at Derek, her frowning turning to a cold, hard stare.

"I can't help you. I'm not even an Alpha anymore." Derek states. "All I need is for you to help me get Deucalion in the right place at the right time."

"You just killed three of them on your own." Zoey chips in, glaring at Jennifer. "What do you need him for?"

Jennifer turns to her, a small smirk on her face. Her hands come up, as if she's about to be thrown into a wall. "Don't touch her." Derek growls as they all hear Lydia's whimper. Jennifer looks back at him before pushing Zoey down onto the floor, next to Cora and Lydia. Lydia immediately going to her as she frowns, Zoey nodding, telling her that she's okay.

Derek's jaw clenches, glaring at Jennifer. "You haven't seen him at his strongest, Derek. I have. And if he's got Scott with him, I don't stand a chance. Unless I have you."

Zoey sits up as Cora speaks up, holding onto both Lydia and Zoey. "Derek, don't trust her."

"I have the eclipse in my favor. But the moon's only gonna be in the Earth's umbral shadow for fifteen minutes." Jennifer says, completely ignoring Cora. "That's the extent of my window. There's no decision to struggle with. Help me kill him and the others live. Just help me."

"We have to get going. Lydia, Zoey. We can get help." Cora says to them. "From who?" Lydia says as she's being helped getting up. "I don't know, but we can't stay here." Cora says, Zoey standing up as they all begin to leave the loft.

As the three girls walk towards the door, they hear soft crackling behind them; Zoey's breathing hitches, afraid to look behind her.

Lydia and Cora turn around, seeing one of the twins turn on their back. "Is it okay to look back? No bones are out of place?"

"They're alive." She hears Cora say, making Zoey's eyes widen. She turns around, looking down at Cora and Lydia.

"Great."

"Cora, grab that table. Grab his head." Deaton says, carrying on of the twins in the Animal Clinic.

Lydia clings onto Zoey's side; holding onto her arm.

"Take him. Easy." Deaton mumbles, laying him down as his head gently lays on the table; black blood dripping from his mouth.

"Can you save them?" Cora asks. "Only if they start healing on their own." Deaton replies.

Deaton comes back with oxygen tanks and masks attached to them as Zoey stands next Lydia. Deaton then attaches a mask to his face, helping him breathe.

Zoey watches Deaton as he prepares a needle with an unknown substance, her eyes widening. Deaton brings it down, piercing it into Aiden's arm, making her look away.

"Go." Lydia says as she holds onto Aiden's hand, glancing up at her. "What?" She asks. "Go. Go see Isaac, see if Sheriff, Melissa, and Chris are okay."

Zoey stares at her for a moment before kissing her forehead and looking at Ethan and Aiden, smiling slightly.

Zoey then begins to jog out of the clinic, opening to doors and sprinting into the woods to find her friends.

Zoey slows down, her breathing a little heavy as she looks around, sighing.

She breathes in the air, trying to catch a scent. She turns her head, only catching Scott's.

Zoey begins to run that way, looking around her as she does so. Only to find herself at the distillery Peter told her, Cora, and Stiles about.

"Scott." She breathes, seeing Derek and Scott walking out of it. Scott's ears perk up a little, looking her way quickly before smiling a little widely.

Zoey runs towards him, wrapping her arms around him. "I'm so glad you're okay."

"And I'm glad you're okay, too." Scott whispers, his arms around her.

"Are they safe? Are they all okay?" She asks, pulling away from him. "Yeah, they're safe."

Zoey lets out a sigh in relief, smiling as she gets into the car with them.

"Oh, my God, Isaac." Zoey says, wrapping her arms tightly around him. "Where were you?" Was the first thing he asked as he wraps his arms around her tightly.

"With Lydia. Cora. Ethan and Aiden. At the clinic." She whispers in between breaths. "What? Are you hurt? Why were you with them?"

"Because. Aiden asked Lydia for help and I didn't want her to go alone." She says, pulling her head away from his neck, looking at him. "Oh. Well I'm glad you're okay."

She lets a small smile spread on her face, leaning in to kiss him on the lips gently.

Isaac immediately kisses back, smiling a little in between.

"I love you." Zoey mumbles. "And I love you."

Zoey, Allison and Isaac walk down the stairs of Beacon Hills High School, talking and laughing about something they were talking about as Scott entered the school, glancing around for his friends.

Zoey's POV.

And then everything was back to normal.

At least I think so.

____________________

AND THATS THE END OF SEASON 3, PART 1.

and yes, new book cover once again.

im so excited to write part 2.

it's gon be goodddd

part 2 will still be in this story, and yes, it'll still be in third person POV. I just wanted to end part one in Zoey's POV bc dramatic asf. but no, part 2 is not when you figure out what Zoey is.

just you wait for what I have planned.

:))))